So how long did you wait to.......Update :)

Be intimate again? How do you know if your really ready?

Comments

• With my son, I tried after 3 months and no way, Jose! It hurt like hell cuz doc stitched me up a lil too tight. It wasn't until about a year later that I didn't experience much pain, but still had issues with scar tissue.

With my daughter, we were intimate about 4 months later, and without pain. It feels much better this time around, because it's not nearly as painful.
  • It was 3 and a half weeks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I waited til the bleeding stopped both times.. sex and blood don't go with me lol. That was 3-4 weeks after giving birth.
  • edited April 2012
    @valentinasmommy @cupcake22
    Did you feel you were ready or do you wish you would have waited?? My Lo will be 3 weeks Monday, I feel ready, stopped bleeding when Lo was 5 days old. Just wondering if my body is ready. @HomeBirthAdvocate @Janet_2011
  • I was ready. If it hurts then i would wait.
  • edited April 2012
    Well I am not sore or anything so we shall see how this works out. Thanks ladys
  • 6 weeks. It still hurts really bad
  • 8 days LOL I didn't have stitches and just a tiny tear and had pretty much stopped bleeding
  • At 3 weeks pp when i stopped bleeding we had sex it was kind of painful the first couple of times but i used lots of lube and i still had myso stitches just didnt it carefully and thanks to that im 23 weeks preggo again and my daughter is just 7 months..so be veryyyyyyyyyy careful!
  • 1 day before my daughter turned 1 month old. I had stopped bleeding for about 10 days. It didn't hurt me. I had stitches.
  • I didn't rip, tear or anything, so I am hoping it doesn't hurt. We are for sure using protection, we don't want anymore yet. Thanks ladys, I am not a nervous now :). With my other 2 daughters I did it for the first time about 2-3 weeks after but that was 5 years ago.
  • With all 3 pregnancies they told me to wait 6 weeks, even to use tampons. I ripped each time tho.so that could be why. I'm so paranoid so of course I wait. After my 6 week appt as long as they say I'm healed good then I go for it. It usually hurts at first. This time tho my Dr said I ripped up really high which she said was unusual to rip there, it was right near my clitoris, I'm kinda concerned about that bc I'm wondering if I'll still be able to feel the big "o"...lol!
  • We're straight freaks and only waiting 2 weeks. RMAO
  • We tried 1 wk PP. lol my husband went REALLY slow but I made him stop because I was afraid of having him or me having an orgasm and "messing" me up. Plus I was dry as a desert down there so it wasn't too comfortable. We tried again when I was 4 or 5 wks pp and it worked out just fine then. :) so just whenever you feel you are ready. Just communicate with each other
  • edited April 2012
    So Yeah it so didn't happen last night Sophie decided not to sleep last night, my bf must have been hot because everytime I tryed to cuddle up to him he moved away :( Then the dog got in the bed and took the whole middle of the bed. So I ended up spending my night NOT sleep NOT getting loving but crying because I was so tired and frustrated.
  • I know that feeling with my wife lol.
  • I wished I could but I'm still bleeding after 2 weeks. I have been wanting to just a few days after I had her, but of course I knew better. I can't wait until I stop so I can finally be with my husband again! :-) I say whenever you're ready and it's comfortable.
  • So day 5 of being ready and having plans of exactly what I want to do to him and yea still nothing something keeps happening to stop us or one of us is to tired. I am getting so frustrated I want to scream, I have cried, and I really want to punch someone. Has this ever happened to anyone, getting so worked up? I really had some new things I wanted to do and I wanted it to be so special. :(
  • He's making me wait until my 6 week check up. He doesn't want to hurt me let alone he said he wants my body to hear first before we do anything. He's so concerned and caring I love it. I know he's hating it but he keeps telling me I'm waiting, I can handle it, I got this lol he cracks me up. So it will be 6 weeks but in the past with my exs that didn't care it was like a week. It killed my body and made me mad but they were abusive.
  • edited April 2012
    @momofSOONtobe7 Aww how sweet. He hasn't said anything about making me wait so Idk what the deal is. We have been intimate without going all the way. Ugh! But I am so ready.
  • It's been 5 months since my daughter was born...call me crazy but I'm still nervous. I just think it won't be the same. I'm afraid I'll be a loosey goosey. Lol
  • edited April 2012
    @TayTay From what I have been told you are tighter when everything goes back into place.
  • @taytay I'm a lot tighter. It's ridiculous
  • edited April 2012
    @heather3rdgirln really? Well hopefully that's the case
    @mimii36 how long did u wait n did u get stitches?
  • I had to wait the whole 6 weeks almost 7 because I didn't stop bleeding until then. And no stitches...I had a csection so Idk how in world it affected my vajaja but it did. Almost 6 months pp and it still takes a few tries to get it in all the way. And its uncomfortable. After its in its fine tho
  • I'm scared! I tore and had stiches bc his shoulder got stuck. I'm still bleeding as well and it's been 4 weeks today.
  • 6 weeks on the dot! I had a pretty bad tear and stitches, plus I hemorrhaged and almost died at 2 weeks pp, sooooo I was mildly terrified even then. Lol but my husband was the biggest sweetheart ever. Still hurt like a witch, though!
  • Well it was was a huge success ;)
  • Woo hoo!