how far along were you when..

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
The linea nigra across your tummy started to show up, I had my daughter may 2011 and by october it was dissapering but now im 30 wks preggo and I still have a really light very lite line but from my fisrt pregnancy , I was wondering .. Am I gonna get a second line later on or mayb no line at all?

Comments

• I never got the line with either of my pregnancies :)
  • I just noticed mine, im 24 weeks its very very light
  • I cant remember but I think around 27 weeks it started to appear.... Its not very dark. But just in the last couple weeks I've noticed I have one above my belly button now!
    Its funny cuz hubby thinks they are so gross. Before I got mine he was glad I didn't get it. Haha. Now I have one. But it isnt as dark as how I've seen on others.
  • Mines its very light but it been like that since october when my bby was 6months old, I just hope I dnt.get another one lol
  • I never got one.
  • I can't remember not I know it was way before 30 weeks
  • Never had one with both kids.... sorry....
  • about 31 weeks for me and went away when my lo was about 4 months old
  • I think it came when I was five months along. Dont remember the exact week.
  • Like 5 months
  • I was like 17 weeks when mine appeared
  • I had one with both of my kids and eight months later still have mine from my daughter....mine followed the wives tale exactly lol...went allllll the way up my tummy with my son and stopped at my belly button with my daughter....so weird :) i
  • @coltensmama I didn't know that was an old wives tale. I'll have to remember that the next time around. Cuz I'm having a boy and it goes all the way to the to of my belly!
  • I never got one with my first 2 kids but did with my last about 5 mo along. Still have it 6mo pp but its very light and crooked from my c section 2.5yrs ago lol