sleep...

edited April 2012 in Babies
My lo is almost 7 months n dont like to sleep idk What else I can do. It goes like this up at 6 or 7 til 10 then takes a nap gets up at 11 1130 if im lucky, then up til about 1 or 2 then she will be down until about 3 if she's really tired then bath at 5 or 6 then down at 7 but at 8 down again at 10 or 11 then up at 1 then wont go down till 4 then up at 7 and when she gets up she eats and then wants to play Its not that's she's not getting enough she's just awake and idk why. Some nights she'll do good and stay asleep n only wake to eat. I've tries everything, from letting her sleep with us to sleeping in a daiper Because I though she was getting to hot idk what else I Can Do. Any ideas? She fights sleep so bad too

Comments

• edited April 2012
    What's sleep??? Its almost 8am here and been up since 4am. Lol.
  • I'm having a similar problem, my lo is the same age too but he use to sleep through the night. He gets up at 130 & 430 now.he doesn't want to play, but he cries like hes in pain and its very difficult to settle him back down!
  • I think you should try and not let her sleep so much during the day maybe just let her take one good nap and don't put her to bed till like 9 but if you need to get her down earlier 8 sounds good too...I had to start wearing naliyah out cause she wasn't sleeping good at night cause she would be rejuvenated with all the naps she took during the day
  • She's super hard to stay up shell seriously Just lay on the.floor And pass out
  • The only thing I can recommend is put her in a carrier facing forward and walk around, do errands and shop. Its easier to keep them up and less entertaining on your behalf. I find if I'm home all day with my daughter she will take more naps.
  • When im out and I hald her she'll shove her face in my boobs and pass out :/
  • Lol man I wish my baby would just pass out like that lol...sounds like you have One stubborn baby
  • Maybe try making it VERY clear that night=sleep lol (easier said then done I know!) With Lilly, she's 8 months, and when she went through that I literally wouldn't let her play. Kept the lights as low as possible, fed her, change her, rocked her, wispered to her very quiet that it was time to sleep. Then I tuck her in again, alway the same pattern (blanket, binkie, bear lol), say goodnight and leave the room. Sometimes we did this same thing like 20 times a night lol..but it worked. I was really lucky cause she didn't scream and carry on, she just laid awake and cooed to herself, but was awake none the less. Eventually she just gets tucked in and sleeps all night cause there no point trying to get up, moms boring at night :) she gets it now lol. Best of luck to you..sleep is good! Sorry to ramble, hope it can help somehow!
  • My lo is 6.5 months and goes down between usually 8-9. On rare occasions 730. She gets up around 6am. Her bed is in my room. When she's tired i lay her in her bed. Give her a binkie and a blanket. I turn her sea horse on and shut the light off. I leave the door cracked with the hall light on. She gets 2-3 short naps a day.