sahm's?!

Do you have a schedule? For house work, grocery, shopping and everything else? Or do you just do what you can when you have time?

Comments

• I have a schedule, otherwise it seems like nothing ever gets done lol
  • I do everything while babys sleep, while shes watching tv, or when shes sleeping. And i go to the store with the father
  • I have a schedule. I made like a chore chart lol
  • I keep trying to get a schedule down but it hasn't been working. I feel like I can never get things done that I want to. But Damien has just been all over the place lately as far as when he wants to sleep or eat or cry lol any suggestions people have I will take!
  • nope, but my housework usually gets done after i take my son to school in the mornings and we have a bedtime schedule for Evie. Works for us.
  • I do EVERYTHING on the weekend. I work 40+ hrs a week and when I get home at 5 I am too tired to do anything. I keep up with cleaning and all that during the week though (it is just me and Makenzie and she doesn't crawl yet so the house stays clean lol.
    I do my laundry and shopping/running around on the weekend and I just bring her with me.
  • edited April 2012
    I have no schedule my house is chaos and only cleaned every other day lol
  • I kinda have a schedule. i clean everyday as things need cleaning. i do my errands while my oldest is at school. its hell taking both kids grocery shopping. i do my cleaning while jacks up so i can rest while he's asleep
  • No schedule here, except sleeping schedules. But my little monsters usually help me.