George Zimmermans myspace

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2012
    I agree with you @mom2ing about little "boys" carrying their guns to give them some big balls :)

@lafiit89, I am sorry you feel that way!
  • To whomever said he bought the skittles...they were actually stolen. Just sayin'.

Also, if you don't like someone and don't want them commenting, don't post. This is a public forum, so it's bound to happen.

Lastly, how can you call someone closed minded when you yourself are being so?? I've viewed this as a debate, and you turned it into a personal attack. If you don't like people disagreeing with you, you shouldn't post such a touchy topic.

• @lilsugarsmomma where did you read they were stolen? Jw
  • edited May 2012
    “We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea." (Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee)

http://slumz.boxden.com/f5/mar-23-fox-news-did-trayvon-steal-candy-tea-1724774/

@lilsugarsmomma
  • I didn't read they were, I saw it on Fox News. I'll try to find a link.
  • I just posted up the Fox article @lilsugarsmomma :)
  • @captivated oh did they prove it????
  • edited May 2012
    Hasn't been released. May be used at trial, who knows.

It has no bearing on the case either way. @hot2cold87
  • I mean, if I was a juror, would him stealing the skittles sway my decision to convict or acquit Zimmerman? Lol, not probable :p
  • It wasn't required, just a personal safety thing. Just playing a little devil's advocate here, but if he hadn't been carrying it, none of this likely would have happened (IF Martin did grab for the gun) because there would have been no gun to grab. Even though I am very pro-gun rights, I can definitely see that side of the argument.

Sometimes, carrying guns for protection puts you at a higher risk of danger because often the attacker will overpower you and use your own weapon (gun, knife) against you. This is why I carry pepper spray instead :) @armahnismommy (I know it was directed toward Mom2ing, so I'm sorry!)
  • edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • he didn't steal the stuff at all. if you watched the bail hearing they specifically mentioned that they have him on camera PAYING for them. that's Just proof u cant trust what you read
  • I hardly ever post on this forum, but for this, I must. I can't believe the lack of compassion and ignorance being exhibited on this post. A life was lost; a child, brother, friend, someone's son and grandchild. None of you can say for sure what happened bc you were NOT present at the time. And, if this was your child, brother, sibling, friend, etc., you would be pissed, upset, and desiring justice for your loved one as well.
    I'm so amazed by some of you... Smdh. Never say never and think this can't happen to someone you love. Your loved one could be the shooter or victim in this.case. You never know what the future holds.
  • I would be heartbroken if my son or child died @mistylou. I would also be heartbroken if my son was Zimmerman and his life was over, either by acquittal or conviction. The point of this isn't about "compassion", but a debate over whether Zimmerman is guilty of murder or not. We all agree that it's sad a young man died. There's no debate over that one.
  • Good! The whole situation should produce compassion. Thats what's wrong with this world; too many ppl lack compassion and are willing to pick up a gun and shoot another person. I have compassion for both families. Debate is... Well, the term is being overused bc it means you feel you are right and you'll never know if you are right. There's always 3 sides to every story. Zimmerman isn't telling whole truth and neither are those speaking for Trayvon. We don't know what really happened. Only Zimmerman does, but still, we may never learn the whole truth. If we do, we still won't know its truth. @captivated
  • I think its almost asking for trouble by carrying a gun around with you. Your laws are very different compared with over here in the UK, some I agree with and some I don't, but I would be pretty scared thinking anybody could be walking around with one at any given moment. I do however, agree with keeping one at home for protection if you needed it, someone unwanted in your property shouldn't be there and hell yeah, I would protect myself and my family!
    This case differs so much because it wasn't Zimmermans property he was protecting, but he was 'policing' the neighbourhood which although admirable for helping out his neighbours, he should have left to the police as the situation escalated. Although its easy to say that this situation would never have happened had he not been carrying a gun, Florida law states you can, so by doing so and by using it when he said he felt threatened, he didn't actually commit a crime. I know its only one side of the story we have heard but that is the only side we are going to hear and unfortunately unless the law is changed, this could happen again and again
  • @mistylou, I agree. I have formed an opinion on what I *think* happened based on what I feel are accurate facts, but where did those "facts" come from? The media, a shady police department and Zimmerman. Who knows if they're accurate. It very well may end like Casey Anthony in which we may never know. However, at least I am willing to admit that what I believe may be wrong.
  • @captivated, I fully agree. It's always good to at least have an opinion, right? I pray you have a joyful day and we never have to experience anything similar to this situation.
  • It could have all been avoided that's why I don't have sympathy for Zimmerman ...

Then I think he did all this to supposedly "protect" a neighborhood that didnt give 2 shits about him when he was supposedly calling for help who came to his aide??? NOBODY they stayed out the way and tended to their own freaking business AND THEIR WELFARE wtf he should have done!

I think his life had became boring and he needed some excitement that's why his butt decided he was going to play "house" lol or should I say "cops and robbers"! Smh I guess its nice to know here in AMERICA we can go out and shoot a mf just b/c (hide your wife hide your kids!) smh if I don't know you, you are suspicious to me!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD! I DONT GIVE A BLEEP IF YOU IN A 5 PIECE SUIT OR HAVE YOUR MOMMY JEANS ON! You called the police the police will come do THEIR freaking job great job now take your pathetic a** home!!

LOL END VENT

• edited May 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy lol I'm glad somebody seen that stuff also b/c when that came out I was lmao I still think its pretty funny! Bahaha! I was like someone going to take that too seriously when in reality its a quote lol!
  • So he wasnt required to carry a gun on his shift nor was there any proper neighborhood watch within the complex, he just stepped up and volunteered to do so. I dont know but I have seen many neighborhood watchmen who actually identified themselves as such, usually have some type of indication that thats what they are doing, usually a hat, jacket, vest, something to show hey i am patrolling the area. Not hey i am looking at you looking at me while we are both on the phone.... The boy was probably scared, however "they always get away"