Demon

So this 14 yr old boy hangs his sister by the neck in a tree yesterday evening.. Her foster parent couldnt find her and went searching the neighborhood. When she returned, she saw the 9yr old girl hanging in a tree... He admitted to killing her and admitted it was intensional.. Now they must decide if he should be tried as an adult.... Well hell yeah he should.. He is a demon and deserves severe punishment... I hope they hang his ass!!!!

Comments

• Omg. Thats insane!
  • I believe his foster parents are their aunt and uncle... Hes old enough to know murder is wrong..
  • I don't think there is ever any coming back from psychological issues that could cause that. Hundreds of children are severely abused and don't murder their siblings, become serial killers, etc. Releasing this kid back into society would be terrible. Try him as an adult and allow him parole hearings.

From the time I spent on the forensic unit of a psych facility (forensic unit is the criminally insane), the majority of those people were there from crimes they committed as a child due to a mental disease. They are STILL mentally disabled. That's just my opinion though. I don't believe he should get the death penalty...at least give him a change at rehabilitation.

...if he is a psychopath, there's no rehabilitation for that. There is NO changing that.
  • @Karla_with_a_k I agree. No matter his living arrangement situation I'm sure he knows murder is wrong!
  • Exactly... Its so sad.. This poor lil girl.. She was riding her bike and he told her to come here, and that was the end... Hes got some sort of evil in him..
  • This happened in the town i live in... Unbelieveable
  • That's so sad. That poor girl. That's just sick!