Have you ever just known... update + Photo

2»

Comments

• I'm sorry your sad right now, but babies are a blessing. There are other options if your really not wanting another baby at the moment.
  • funny story : one day, my mom asked me to come outside, and had a very serious face, and said "are you pregnant?!" and i looked at her, and was like "I HAVE NO CLUE". so i went out, and took a test. and it was positive. soo i went to tell her, and she was like, i knew you were. i guess she had a dream that she was in a hospital room, holding a baby boy named devin. And what do you know, a year later and i have a little boy named devin. apparently her boobs get sore when someones pregnant. hahaha.

but @KayyCarter even though it wasnt planned, and you have a 8 month old already, just think - your kids are going to grow up BEST friends. and like, @BlessedTXMom said, you already have everything and know what to expect. granted this probably isnt the ideal situation. i would do ANYTHING to be pregnant right now, i would like my babies close in age. but financaly me and my hubby cant afford it. but hopfully in a few months when i finish this class im taking and go back to work. if you need someone to talk to, you can message me :-D
  • Awww I hope you can cope a little better and enjoy your pregnancy!!! I don't know you but I will definitely pray for you ...
  • Awe hunnie it will be okay! How does daddy feel?
  • Congrats even though you arent happy about it. I do know all babies are a blessing and God will not give you more than you can handle!! Just pray about it. I will be praying for you!
  • Wanted to see how u r. Hope ur doing okay
  • Hows daddy taking the news? Hope your feeling better. I know its just shock of the moment..
  • Thanks to all you women who are being so supportive and kind. Dad feels the same as I do... We both are really not ready for a new baby. I don't too much want to talk about it right, but I'm dealing with some hard choices today. I can't too much explain myself though
  • @kayycarter im sorry your going through a hard time. Just know your on my thoughts and prayers.
  • edited June 2012
    @KayyCarter We are here for you in what ever choice you make ;;)
  • Whatever you do make sure its a 100% before you do it.
  • You have to do what is best for you and your family first and foremost. Hope you are doing okay.
  • Any news?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.