Am I in the wrong here?? opinions please.

2»

Comments

• @kristaf22 exactly

@skysma if someone is going to cheat, they will. Regardless of whether they have friends of the opposite sex or not. I dont believe temptation has anything to do with it. If someone is willing to cheat, there is obviously an underlying problem in the relationship
  • Regardless of whether he was wrong for not telling her or not, she had no right to put her hands on him. If it was reversed, she'd be screaming abuse
  • Wow. She sounds absolutely psychotic. Just because she is a female, it does not make it okay to be physically or emotionally violent. Some of these ladies are talking about respect, but totally bypassing the fact that she committed the ultimate disrespect.

If she is so insecure over the fact that you have female friends, she needs to re evaluate herself and the relationship. You as well. That is absolutely unhealthy. Most men and women in controlling and jealous relationships are ultimately the ones who end up having an affair in the end. You cannot keep reign over your significant other. Outrageous. They aren't your property. They are a human being in which other friendships are necessary...not just yours.
  • @captivated I agree with u as well. In the end tho each and every person is defferent and you are right SHE HAS NO RIGHT WHATSO EVER TO PUT UR HANDS YOU YOU NEED TO END IT BEFORE IT GETS WORSE and the other part is in the end it comes down to what u believe in YOUR OWN RELATIONSHIP so its ur choice but it does need to stop completely even if u r in love with her because what happens if she getsthat mad at ur baby imo sorry ur going threw this and sorry captivated not all this is directed towards u love
  • @davidnaadynsmama I. PERSONALLY see it as why put temptation in front of u everyone is going to flirt do whatever they want one way or another I just persnally don't see why u would put a slab ofmeat in frontof a lion and tell them no touching imo
  • Just because you went to prom with one of the girls it doesn't mean you have feelings for her. I went to prom with guys friends both years. It's wrong for her to react physically, but I can kinda see where she would be upset. But looking at the whole situation, no you weren't wrong.
  • I'm just gonna say I never comment on these things bc there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. That is my last comment on anything like this......that is all :)
  • @kristaf22 I totally agree with you I'm just saing I personally wouldn't want to putmy self right in front of it
  • Everyone can go back & forth on the friend thing, but I think everyone should at least agree that it wasnt okay for her to put her hands on him
  • Okay, this is just my opinion, but here we go...first things first, she had no right hitting you with any object regardless of how soft it is. She was completely wrong for that. However, in my home and marriage(this is just in mine and I know nobody else has to follow it), but I do not allow any man in my house if my husband isn't here. I won't go to see a male friend without my husband with me. Just because I respect him and our marriage way too much and I don't ever want him to not trust me. Which I think even if I did go to another mans house without him, he'd know nothing would ever happen, but I wouldn't disrespect him like that. My family means so much more then visiting a male friend without him. In my opinion, you should have waited until she woke up, but what you did...she had no right at all to do what she did. Hopefully I make sense lol I'm on my phone haha
  • What I wanna know is, why does she INSIST on keeping her male friends?? That's a big red flag to me. Family should trump all friendships. To be perfectly honest, she sounds like the guilty one.
  • @starrxoxo9 I found that weird too. If they both had a previous agreement to not have friends of the opposite sex, then I could see her being pissed (not hitting him) but she already refused to give up her male friends so, to me, that implies his right to do the same. I dont understand why she can do it and he cant.
  • Are there any updates? Did you two work things out?
  • Next time when you wake her up, bring alllll that shit up to her face
  • As of right now we have worked things out, but i told her the next time theres a violent outburst were done. Im trying to keep the peace because if she leaves she will be moving back home with her parents and thats not a place i want myy daughter raised (beyond dirty, always fights then end in shit getting thrown almost daily). She said she would be taking her so i am trying to avoid that as much as possible. I dont know why she wont give up her male friends, or facebook. Alot of our arguement are over that type of stuff and i say im willing to delete my fb and ill get rid of my cell phone, but she says thats redicoulus. Maybe its still hormones? Are daughters only two months old. Maybe its because she has a past history of cheating and shes insecure about it? Idk, she keeps insisting i was hiding things and didnt consider her feelings by asking if she wanted to go (she was sleeping) and that maybe she didnt want them holding her baby (which is redicoulus in my book).
  • Well im glad things are "better"? Definitely dont allow things to continue to get physical. Thats just as unhealthy for the LO. Really though, im glad things are a little better now
  • i havent read any of the comments but i'd be mad at my bf for going to hangout with some girls from high school..not to mention you went to prom with one. but you did tell her that ur leaving so she shoulda asked questions. We just got outa high school 2 years ago too and belive me girls from high school 2 years ago looked like major sluts I can see why shes mad (not that im sayn your friends are sluts.)