anybody know anything about dream meanings?

Last night I had a dream that a cop came to my door to speak to ne and I stepped outside to talk to him. When I came back..my daughter had been kidnapped. I was searching the house for her and crying hysterically but she wasn't there.

What does a dream about your baby being kidnapped!? I know dreams alwaysave aunderlying meaning to them. I tried google but I got a lot of mixed answers. Anybody actually know anything about dreams?

Comments

• bump for you hun I know somethings but not that much about that :/
  • maybe trying google?? Like google dream meanings and see if that can help you figure something out. I have no idea.
  • @1stWoodsBaby Ive already tried Google
  • My dads gf has a dream book i can ask her. Or u can check out ur local book store or library and just read that section.
  • @stephforever89 thank you. Let me know what she says. I have no time to go to a bookstore. lol
  • edited June 2012
    Well dreams are not always giving us direct meanings but sometimes indirect meanings as well. Sometimes dreams have no significants also. My husband has soo many weird and creepy dreams and alot of the time they came true. But not always hes always searching for the meaning behind some of them... Im always impressed by his memory.

Is your daughter the adventurous type? It could also mean she got lost somewhere in the house in like a big cupboard or closet. You know How wild kids can get. Was this dream about her at the age she is now?
  • @aishamusa yes she was a baby like now. She couldnt have hid.It was scary. Im always searching for the meanings also. They are normally right.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy yea I read something like that on google but I also found a few different things. I just didn't know which one to go by. It was very real feeling.
  • It could mean many things, or nothing at all. Its possible that its just a fear that all mommies have that something bad could happen to our children. We try not to imagine the worst, but the fear is always there
  • I agree with @davidnaadynsmama I was going to say the same thing.

It's most likely just a fear you have of something bad happening to your LO

If you get a knock on your door from a cop, just make sure your lo is in your arms when you answer the door ;) lol
  • Did u watch some thing about kidnapping
  • @roxy nope. I just got a speeding ticket so that's probably where the cop came in at but Idk about the kidnapping part.
  • I'm always scared someone is gonna come into my house and take Naliyah while i'm taking a shower cause sometimes I put her in her crib and I be listening out for her.... Maybe it us just your fear of that
  • @newmomma13, I think it's good to be hypervigilant like that. There are some crazy and desperate people out there. I too have those thoughts cross my mind when I'm home alone with Lily.
  • @Mijita yea I guess it is cause I always know where she's at lol...I try to let her adventure through the house on her own but i'm always looking at a distance lol
  • I have soo many kooky dreams. Idk