Anyone watch Teen Mom?

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They kind of have a right to be nosy though. They do put a roof over her head. I just think she needs to focus on herself & her son. Not Jo or Jordan!
  • My mom wouldn't let me live with her when I was a teen mom.
  • LOL me too
  • @ghettobetty That sucks! I don't know what I would have done without my parents, they were my heroes!
  • My dad was there till 19 then he kicked me out too! Me n my son left. I stumbled along the way but now 26 and doing awesome! Wouldn't change a thing. I've learned so much...
  • Jenelle is just dumb and by using her moms credit cards in jersey, she will see that she didn't go to s.c.
  • Wow, Jo & his family are POS's! Are you kidding me?! She can't have her clothes, & he said that to the cops about the baby. If I was her I would be knocking that door down & taking my son! Jenelle just gets worse every week. She didn't even say goodbye to Jace, she is such a horrible Mother!
  • Bottom line its disrespectful to live under the father of your childs parents roof and date another man...I guarentee if the tables were turned cail would have a fit..she knows shes wrong thats why she lies about it...the new guy isnt even worth the risks shes taking...hes dumber then a rock..at least make it worth it.just sayin.
  • Agreed keeping her stuff is childish but she only brought the drama upon herself.
  • And she should of never even had to hide anything. My childs well being will ALWAYS come first and never will it be jeopordized by any man..father or not father...these girls need to get their priorities straight
  • Yay, Adam dumped Chelsea! :D

& Kail never had the choice to not be with Jo! I totally back her up, her Mom never supported her even on 16 & Pregnant. So, living with Jo was her only option. Which made her feel like she has to be with him because she does live with him! She deserves to be happy, & the way he talks to her is unreal, & so disrespectful. I'm so glad she got herself out of there, next week I hope she has Isaac with her!
  • She needs to spend her free time with her baby not dating! She works and goes to school! Now she wants to date! I see jo shouldnt talk to her the way he does! But she needs to pay him back his money! Jos parents have all the right to say stuff to her bc they have help her more then her mom! Theres something i dont like about her! Jo worries more about his son then her!
  • Id LOVE to reach my open hand through the tv screen and smack the.crap out of adam and ole girl for that matter. Jenelle too. She gna be in big trouble next week
  • She gets help from her mom by letting her stay with her, then mom wants to let her know the rules of the house and kail didnt even let her mom finish! She was like "can we talk about this tomorrow bc im tired" !!! ???? So ungratefull!
  • I agree that his parents did help her a lot, but they were practically forcing her to be with their son which is wrong. She knows she owes Jo money, & I'm sure she has every intention of paying it back. He's just using that against her because it is the only leverage he has. & when she does see Jordan Isaac is with her, or Isaac is with his Father. She shouldn't be focusing on boys, but sometimes you need someone to talk to. Her Mom isn't really a good Mom, & all her friends went off to college... Makes sense to me why she leans on him.
  • & if you know from 16 & Pregnant Kail's Mom is a really awful Mother. So, I can understand how tense things must be. & why she doesn't really respect her completely.
  • @Karla__with_a_K I totally agree with you! I can not stand Adam or Jenelle. She makes me so mad!
  • He looked like he got an electric shock! Ha. Jenelle is an idiot, I'm so glad her Mother is being who she never was & obviously never intends to be, to little Jace. He is such a cutie!

Jo's a POS. The way he talks to Kail, & how he manipulates everyone irritates me! & he's using his money, her clothes, & that baby as leverage! -____-
  • He probably is they just aren't showing it lol
  • I love when some of them have no money but are always tan and have their nails and hair done....I thought the babies came first. I remember back to jenelles 16 and pregnant was on and her quote "I'm going to be the best mom there is" Haha what happened ;)
  • I agree. I dont blame her for not wanting to live with him. He was an ass while she was preggo and needed him the most.
  • Jo big thing is tht he scared tht kali will not let him see his son based of wht he told the cops. I do think his parents are being unfair bcuz wen they were together they treated her good even wen jo spoke awful to kali his mon backed her up bt now tht she wanna go out nd do her own they think she is wrong. I think she is wrong for dating other ppl wen she needs to b working on her livibg arrangements nd her life
  • Janelle is terrible! At first I thought her mom was just tryin to be a B**+* but now I see that she just want her child to do good ....I cried lk a baby seeing tha lil twin hv to go through that,I felt her pain :( no comment abt tha other ladies