he messed up. bad *small update*

He really f'ked up this time. He got caught smoking spice in the parking lot of his work. He was on a f'king break getting high. I can't f'king believe it. I am beyond pissed this time.

(edited for language by Mama_Kat)

Comments

• Omg honey I'm so sorry!! Is his work taking any actions against him for that?
  • @mama_kat sorry. I'm just really hurt and upset.
  • @1stwoodsbaby I'm not sure. His boss called me and told me to find a way to get him off the property.
  • edited July 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's what he told me. But bryans (husbands name) cousin spoke to the boss and I'm not sure what's going to happen.
  • Yikes. I'm not saying what he did is right at all, but why would he do it in the parking lot?!
  • Ugh oh..... Yeah I think he needs a realty check
  • Whats spice?
  • Yeah what's spice
  • synthetic marijuana
  • Really wow...
  • So is it even that bad since like everyone smokes weed? I don't and I think weed is stupid lol
  • Idk it's not popular out here.... Everyone smokes weed here in ca. Hey it's even legal here lol
  • lm in cali too its annoying everywhere I go is high ppl lol
  • I've heard its worse than pot. And doesn't show up on drug tests. Also I have no clue why he would be that dam stupid. I am pissed. It feels like he punched me in the face and stabbed me in the back. I told him we were done. He just screwed us over cuz he was only thinking of himself. All I want to do is cry. And whenever I smell it I want to punch the person who smells like it. I don't know if I can deal with this.
  • Sorry for not tagging. I'm on my phone and its hard.
  • So much worse then pot! I've seen people have seizures and pass out. And each ones different and there is no way of nowing how your body will react to it.
  • It is much worse than pot it can even cause heart attacks my my best friend and herhusband ound up in the er over it nothin to play with
  • ok I'm so confussed... @Jess510 spice is like weed?
  • @YNVTish yeah it is a synthetic form of marijuana that in some states is legal still where dope isn't. Most have now banned it also. We have yet to have it become a issue over here but am sure it will.
  • @YNVTish its a chemical compound created to get you high like weed, but doesn't contain THC. It goes by many names; spice, k2, wicked x. I had a friend that tried spice, he smoked it constantly to get the same high he got from weed. It's unpredictable because the makers are trying so many different mixtures to find a "legal high".
    @angel26 I'm so sorry he did this to you and your children. I hope things turn out ok for you and your kids. I wish I wasn't so far from you, I'd give him a hard kick to the balls and get you and your little ones out of there.
  • @YNVTish Synthetic Marijuana ..
  • It's illegal here in Ohio I know that. So is bath salts. That's a new thing out as well that is terrible and something fierce!!!! Weather it's illegal or not ppl still get it one way or another and still do it and will always do it.
  • Its illegal here. And there's a smoke shop that sells it secretly. And I am so pissed off cuz I didn't even know he bought it. And better yet that he was so f'ing stupid to smoke it at work. My mind is blown. I have so much to say to him. But I can't say anything cuz we will just end up fighting over it. And I don't want to do that in front of our kids. I've already yelled about this enough in front of them. I just don't know what to think anymore.
  • *small update* well I really don't know what to think right now. He says he's done for good. He said that the paramedic scared him. And then he was reading what I wrote about him. But I don't know if I should believe him.