the assasination of dr tiller *prolife* no arguing and no input if u don't feel the same. TIA

edited July 2012 in Health
Just wanted to share this. Its a documentary on him. He was one of them few doctors who performed third trimester abortions if I thought the first trimester pictures were hard enough to watch I can't help but cry abut how the babies suffered. Grown babies. They could survive on their own :'(

Comments

• is there a link i'm missing, or is it on youtube? the partial-birth abortions always got to me. i take care of 23/24 week babies in the NICU who go on to survive and have good quality of life. it baffles me. i'm pro-choice to a certain extent, but when it's a viable baby who can live outside the womb is where things get hairy for me. :/
  • @sophiasmom11 wow u r from there? Omg I saw it on tv but I didn't know anyone would know what I was talking abotu
  • @RTmommy nope no link but its on nextflix
  • He got what he deserved!
  • What the name of it on Netflix???
    :) hey Marline.
  • very sad :( after spending 53 days in the nicu with my 30 weeker and seeing other babies born and thrive at 24 or even 26 weeks. this is disheartening
  • @mom2ING basically a story people, witnesses stating facts I guess lol.
    @sophiasmom11 yeah that wasn't cool etheir. Even though I wasn't ok with ehat he was doing I think what happened to him and where it did was sad. But I mean just to think of the hundreds he has done ahh its a touchy subject.
    @bahamamama4828 I know exactly what you mean. People beg and pray their babies make it out of the nicu and then the ones who can survive are being killed smdh
    @cantwait_93 hey
  • @blessedtxmom exactly. I don't think that anyone should get the death penalty even if their crimes are horrible that's y I said its a touchy subject. Subjecting someone to death in any way isn't right.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate it should but everyone has different opinions.... I personally think any kind of killing is murder....
  • Ok. I have a question... If Ur "pro life" like this guy that killed the doc then how is it ok for him to commit the murder by killing the doc? That just makes them both equal. Murderers are murderers...
  • @lafiitz89 I am prolife I never said once what he did was right my post was about the babies suffering never once did I say he got what he deserved or I was ok with what he did this discussion was about how much the babies suffered. and I stated just above this murder is murder that itd be killing or abortion. Some people don't feel the same way as me but everyone is different
  • Babies are innocent, didn't commit any crimes. I can't associate a murderer and a baby, even when I try but that's just me.
  • @salasmommy that was just a general question that came to mind after I watched the movie on netflix not directed to you but for anyone to answer.
  • @homebirthadvocate even though it is legal I see it as murder and that is exactly why I titled it what I did you as a moderator should not be trying to stir up drama it doesn't look right you being on pregly who you are I also feel that he was in the wrong for killing but you sarent going to make me understand abortion is not murder so don't try
  • @homebirthadvocat I think adding to the disscussion was your way of saying abortion isn't wrong its legal and the one who was wrong is the one who killed him

I agree about the man taking the doctors life but not the other part and frankly it clearly states at the top PROLIFE no arguing or INPUT if YOU DON'T feel the same
  • @homebirthadvocate you know I'm sure if someone else would have posted about it you would have shut it down cosed the disscussion and say that's the end of that but since its you you are like oh its ok. You are the first to put input when it clearly states not to. To me that's a drama starter why don't you start another post about it. And this is were you misunderstood the disscussion was about the BABIES not about him. And everyone was ok with not sharing their opinions on how they r prochoice bc I know a lot of ladies on here who are but you be the first really? It would be really pathetic if I get banned for calling you out on how I feel what you did was wrong
  • Just because @HomeBirthAdvocate is a moderator doesn't mean she can't state her opinion I don't see anything she did wrong. It's nice to see all sides to everything and it doesn't have to start drama unless ppl get immature about it.

Also I agree with @Mama_Kat Prolife and Prochoice to me just deal with abortion. I don't find it hypocritical for someone to be for the death penalty and not for abortion it's two different things to me. JMO
  • @homebirthadvocate you know everyone else was ok with not sharing their views on being prochoice why would a moderator be the first in this conversation? Because she feels she can get away with it. You might not find any disrespect in your comment but I do. And fyi itd be really pathetic if I get banned for saying how I feel about how you were wrong for trying to start drama
  • Ok its a public forum but just like when people say please no judging on a certain topic you would respect it right and if you didn't like it you wouldn't post to start drama. Well no one else had a problem not sharing their prochoice opinions I know a lot of ladies who are prochoice and they didn't get on here stating opinions. And you may not find disrespect in ur comment but I did. If you wanted to state your opinion how about make another disscussion this was only about the way I feel for the babies it clearly went somewhere else but for a moderator to be the first to cause problems on a discussion bc she doesn't share the same opinion that's just wrong and fyi it would be pretty pathetic if I get banned for stating how you in this case wanted to use your moderator title to get away with something you wouldn't let get away with I bet if it was someone else in your place saying what you are and what you did you would close the discussion hbut since its you you feel you are right. Injustice I thinnk
This discussion has been closed.