everyone who has had a baby?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my son on his due date:) I had a normal healthy pregnancy andduring my 23hr labor, everything went completely wrong. Just be ready for anything but remember you will survive and have your bundle of joy :)
  • Mine came the day after her EDD, but I went into labor at 2am on her EDD. :) for the last month, I walked 1 to 2 miles in the hills every morning which helped me go on time.... each person is different, walking helps dilate and efface so try that :)
  • I went early on my own. I had my lo at 39.5 weeks.
    All I did was walk a lot and work on my squatting. :)
  • My first was born exactly 15 min. Before my due date day. My second was 2 weeks late
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Malia came on her due date Aug 25, on her own. Labor started the 24th at 2am. 30hrs of labor, water broke on its own in the hospital bed.. mid sentence, lol.. She was stuck, so it (sadly to me) ended I a c-section. If I could do it over, I would.. as long as everything about her since birth stayed the same.
  • July 23 and yes walking is good:))@star1990
  • My birthday is the 15 of august, my partners is the 3rd of august and dd is the 20th safe to say I will be walking and drinking plenty see what happens Tbh. Xx thanks @everyone.
  • Aug 17 is my bd. My mom is also a leo july 29. Lol