everyone who has had a baby?

edited July 2012 in Third Trimester
Did anyone having there first baby go early or on there due date by them selves?
Just wondering as most people Av heard first babys always come late. X

Comments

• my first was two weeks late! i had to be induced in the end and then an emergency csection! there were no signa that he was comin and if they hadnt have done a section i dont know how long he would have stayed in there lol
  • Lol I am hoping not to go late, me and his daddy are Leo's and am hoping he will come before the 23rd lol. X @denois
  • With my first baby I had to be induced because of high blood pressure
  • @blessedtimes2 did you have high blood pressure throughout your pregnancy,
    @denois 23rd of august sorry. X
  • Yeah I did and I also had it with my second baby
  • My blood pressure been really good so far. I actually feel like am going to go early for some reason, my dd is August 20th. I want him to come before the 23rd so bad, I thought of a lovely tattoo of a lion a lioness and a cub lol of we are all Leo's lol x @blessedtimes2
  • My first was two weeks early. I was working 12 hour days on my feet all day and no breaks...so all that walking I think helped her come early. My 2nd was exactly on the due date. Third was 6 days early.
  • I had my first November 27th. She was Due Dec. 20th. They induced me but my water broke on its own.
  • My first was 2 months early. :-/
  • My first came two weeks early, but I was working and on my feet and walking a lot.
  • @Jazzie @sehra4177 think al do a lot of walking lol, they say walking good for it lol.
    @Mallory27 I hope my waters go on there own. Xx
    @doodles was there any problem that your baby came early? X
  • @star1990 walking helps a lot I wasn't even in labor long.....so stay active and walk and drink a lot of water
  • Lol @star1990 that's good your blood pressure is normal:) I'm a Leo too lol u don't have too much longer to wait:))))
  • I was very physically active throughout pregnancy but especially at the end, we moved from Washington to Oklahoma at the end of my pregnancy. I was unpacking and trying to get the nursery set up. Adalyn was born on her due date and my labor started the day before.
  • My first was only 2 days late
  • My first was a week early my best advice is stay active :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just had my first june 6th at 1:46am... His dd was june 5th. So barely late!! And it was on my own. Contractions started at 11pm the 4th
  • My first came 2 weeks early. I wasn't all that active and had quit my job in the beginning. I nested like crazy all weekend and that Monday bright and early my water broke and I had him that night via csection (his head wouldnt fit, my big headed baby) lol
  • My 1st was 3 days late. I had a membrane sweep and my water broke that afternoon. Good luck. Im a leo also. And that tattoo sounds cute.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my 1st daughter on my own 10 days before my due date
  • I was induced 2 weeks early.. But my doctor said my cervix was so high and turned sideways some doesn't think i would of ever went into labor on my own.
  • I had to be induced 2 weeks early with my first and then induced 4 weeks early with my second
  • I had my first at 38w2d on my own. My water broke. I'm a Leo too!
  • I was 5 days late with my lo
  • @Jazzie Yeh I will be I drink a lot of water as it is so that won't be a problem.
    @BlessedTXMom al be walking walking and more walking lol.
    @blessedtimes2 @angel26 @trixismom8
    When are you birthdays.
    Thanks to everyone else for there input good to know it can actually happen lol. @everyone. X
  • No ones preggers forever lol
    My first was 4 weeks early my second ten weeks early and my third 3 days late
  • My first came 4 days early!