anyone with a cellphone

Ahhh finally my contract ends with Sprint on August 1st I'm so happy bc they r so expensive after a 2yr contract finally we r done. Now I'm thinking if I should switch carrier

At&t, Verizon, Tmobile, or staying with sprint and signing another contract.

For about a month I've been stuck with an old blackberry bc my phone broke but I've been holding on bc I knew my contract was about to expire and I'm lookgn forward to get another phone :)

What carrier have u been most happy with?

Comments

• I suggest going to cricket. Tmobile is wayyy expensive. Its like $100 each phone. Verizon is okay but any carrier you go to besides cricket & metro is going to be expensive and about the same.
  • @mommylovessparkle. I agree cricket is cheap but once you go out of range the phone doesn't work :( and for sprint we were paying about 240 a month for two lines but with their unlimitted plan and boy was that expensive!
  • I have Verizon and love it!
  • @babynewyear2012 do they have an unlimitted plan? About how much do u pay a month
  • I have Verizon. We have unlimited talk text and data...2 lines and pay $200
  • oh no! :( I havent had a problem yet, hopefully i dont :)
  • We have Verizon, its expensive but I have service just about everywhere. We have 700 minutes unlimited data and messaging for $184 a month for 2 phones.
  • @Sands3 is you data truly unlimitted? My husband wants to stay with sprint because supposebly its truly unlimitted but ughh I'm tired of there being charges for any little thing.
    @mommylovessparkle that's good there some places where they have a lot of towers sdo it doesn't happen but we had it before and switched to boost
  • Morgdeebee sounds good we don't really talk besides with each other we mostly text everyone and use the interenet
  • I have cricket and I have never had a problem not getting service anywhere I've been so far. And when I'm not able to pay my bill that month they leave the internet and texting on up until the next due date and they don't make u pay for the days u don't have full service say u can't pay for two weeks after ur bill is due when u pay they don't charge u the full bill and u still have texts and internet. And they have tethering for 10 bucks a month so my girls get internet on they're iPods. And if u get timestamps or any government assistance u get 12.50$ off ur monthly bill.
  • @Adding1more well we had cricket along time ago but I was thinking I think by now they would have beytter service since they are btr known now. Omg I think that is great! They really work with you! This is really something that iwe need especially in this economy and that being we r going to add another little one in about 4mo
  • We never get charged extra for anything
  • Yea I also had cricket years ago and they have definitely came along way.
  • I have had verizon and at&t. I like both. Although At&t does NOT offer unlinited data anymore and the data packages are expensive. Also, I was told Verizon doesnt offer unlimited data anymore. They only offer it to previous customers who already had it. New customers cant get unlimited.
  • I have Verizon and love it. My plan is unlimited minutes unlimited txt an more data than I could possibly use (an I'm always on the internet) for 190 per month. That's for two smartphones.
  • @1stwoodsbaby when I renewed my contract lastweek they told me I could no longer have unlimited data
  • I have T-Mobile and pay 60/mo with unlimited call, text and data.
  • @sands3 uh sprint for everything
    @1stwoodsbaby I think I'm going to check verizons phone out
    @emy that sounds pretty good :)
  • 240 is a lot! We have 2 lines with sprint unlimited and I pay $185
  • I had sprint. I loved the unlimited everything for 150ish for 2 phones. Now I have Verizon unlimited talk text and 2gb data for 200ish for 2 phones. Not sure if I like it yet lol.
  • US Cellular
  • I have T-Mobile unlimited I pay like $400 for 5 lines
  • @lacy809 they charge 10.99 for each smart phone so that's an extra 21 dollars. Then of course the insuyrance I don't know what the hell else they charge its annoying we first were told we were going to pay one price n then bamm out of no where this huge privce!
  • Just reading this made me cringe! The amount we all pay for cell phones is sickening. :( We go thru sprint. 2 lines and sharing like 700 mins. I think all mobile to mobile is free/to any other cell. Unlimited text and data. 165 a month. My husbands company gets us like 20 off.
  • I have at&t and have had it since '04. I pay $140 for 2 lines. It's not all unlimited though.My bf is phone illiterate so he barely texts and doesn't use data at all. I have unlimited texts and 300mb of data only, because I use WiFi in the house.
  • @mommyof3girls I know what happened ot the good ol house phone bill for 25 dollars a month lol??????
    I'm mostly home makes me wanna just geta. House phone but I know for emergencies we need a cell
  • H20 wireless! It's $60 a month unlimited, and it can be used with any phone that has a sim card. :)
  • edited July 2012
    I have tmobile and pay 188 for 3 lines and we have unlimited min/text/web:)
  • edited July 2012
    In my experience, Verizon is super expensive too.... I have sprint and love it though haha. 2 phones, 400 min (we don't ever use that much bcnights start at 7) unlimited everything and we pay 110 a month...