Old Preglys 7/11-12/11

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Been here since 3-11 had my son Oct 3rd. Haven't really been on here much, had to go back to work and taking care of the lo
  • I been on here since February 2011 Cartier is 11 months old and he is so busy he says words and is walking at day care not at home I think he feels the new baby and wants to be the baby but he is such a joy to have and I love him so much
  • Been here since 2/11 had my first on 9/20/11. My lo is doing amazing! Standing to stand alone :) ttc #2
  • Im here had Leila Danielle oct 15 th 2011 she's 9months old and our last I had to get my tubes done. :-( would love another tho.
  • im still here i had giavonna
    oct 19th 2011
    its bittersweet
    she's growing so fast but st the same time i enjoy watching her learn new things everyday
  • I had my daughter last june 28th shes walking and tLking and i just had my second baby girl july 27,2012
  • I'm here. I had Riley November 1st 2011
  • I joined Feb. 2011 and had my baby girl 9/22/11
  • Joined 4/11 had my baby Christmas Eve
  • @mommyofchristmasbaby our babies are only a day apart. Lol.
  • @preggointx thats good hun! Glad to hear all is well! He is so big now lol. It seems like just yesterday we were pregnant. Lol time flies!
  • Im still around here & there.Had my son 11/22/11
  • Time flew by! Its time for first birthdays! Lol
  • I had my first 6/11 shes walking everywhere and getting into everything. And I just had my second baby girl on june 26th. Ive been here since Feb. 2011
  • Im still here had my little man 11/10/11 been on since 3/2011
  • Been here since 2/11 and had my son 3/29/11. Pregnant again.
  • Lol. Im behind! No more kiddies until marriage(if marriage ever comes). Lol
  • Joined in February 2011 (rarely post tho) had my daughter Savanah Delanie on September 28, 2011 she is crawling everywhere and has 8 teeth! :)
  • im here! been here since 3/11. gave birth 10/11
  • I'm still here. since 3/11 and had my daughter 12/12/11 she crawls everywhere, pulls herself up on everything and is even starting to walk with her little toy Walker but very slowly. I have been enjoying her and just bring a mother very much :). Just want one more.
  • Hello! I just came back lol... Nevaeh is 8 months crawling and getting into everything!!!
  • My son has 4 teeth(two on the bottom and two at the top). It cracks me up to see him bite into stuff. I just can't believe how fast he has grown!
  • Still here, had my Angel Benjamin 30/05/11 and am now 8 weeks hopefully with our Rainbow :)
  • Glad everyone is doing well! :-)