Im now expecting the worse... UPDATE

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
Im STILL having this brown discharge. It had went away about a week but now its back. I cant have that much old blood. So now im just expecting the worse and just waiting it out.

Comments

• Awe hun I'm sorry. Maybe go to the docs and find out why you still are having the discharge. Have you been overly stressed lately or recently had sex?
  • Hun i would have this checked out before making any sudden conclusions..
  • How far along are you
  • Have you had your first prenatal appointment yet?
  • I was thinking the same thing @Mom2ING... I bled during my first 20 weeks and it was bright red.... Owen is almost 9 months, but every time I bled I got checked out. I was put on moderate bed rest and strict pelvic rest! get checked out hun
  • @trixiesmom8 @aishamusa @nikki2690 @owensmommy1213 @mom2ING
    Im 8 weeks. My first prenatal appt is on the 13th. Im not going to make an extra trip to get checked out for them to tell me what I already know. I will just wait til my appt. Theres no way I would be able to go on any kind of bedrest anyway. I have to work.
  • Could u call them and see if they can bump your appointment up? @mimii36
  • @mom2ing I cant be put on bedrest. I understand that may be the best for my child and I feel terrible for saying I cant do it but I really cant. Bedrest means no work. I cant affors not to work.
  • @owensmommy1213 thats there earliest Thursday appt. Thats the only day I can go.
  • @Mom2ING im off the next 3 days tho. I will try to take it easy and hopefully it will stop. But im not getting my hopes up for anything.
  • I'm sorry you're going through this, i had bright red bleeding and thought i was fine but ended up miscarrying, i may be the only one, but its better to expect the worst, it hurts so much to think everything is fine when it really wasn't. It'll make you happy if everything's fine but if its not you're semi prepared. Please keep us updated, i'll keep you in my thoughts
  • I'm sorry, but placing your mind there does helps with disappointment. Remember, everything happens for a reason. Good luck and God bless.
  • I had brown discharge at the beginning of my Pregnancy and have a healthy 8 month old
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jennalynne87 ive heard that from a few people but I just donr want to get my hopes up. I wasnt worried until it started again.
  • UPDATE: WELL IVE STOPPED THE DISCHARGE AGAIN. THIS IS SO CONFUSING. IM JUST READY FOR MY DR APPT SO I WILL JUST KNOW SOMETHING!
  • You def need to find out what is going on, I have had brown blood with all 3 of ny pregnancies, healthy 3 yr old and 10 month old but my second pregnancy was a missed miscarriage. Rest as much as you can, keep hydrated and fingers crossed for your appointment sweetie x
  • Good luck keep us updated..
  • Glad that it has stopped again. When is your apt?
  • Even though it stopped, doesn't mean that you are not or will not miscarry. That is a typical sign of a missed miscarriage. If you are not having any pain, you can wait for your appointment. Regardless of what it is, theres not much that's going to be able to be done if under20 weeks. I know you know this. I hope it turns out to be nothing serious and you move on to a healthy pregnancy!
  • I had spotting at the beginning of this pregnancy and im now 24 wks. Mine would stop and start it was brown and red everytime it came back I was like ok this is it im losing the baby. Then it would stop it was so confusing when I went to the dr. it had stopped the night before so when I got there she didnt see anything and said spotting is more common than people think she sent me for an ultrasound and only saw a sac then went back a week later there was the hb. I understand you dont want to get your hopes up but they dont have to be completely down either! GL
  • @captivated yea I know. Im not getting my hopes up just because it stopped. Im still thinking its a pretty good chance its a missed miscarraige. And thats exactly why im just waiting for my appt to come. I know that nnothing can be done.

@graysonsmommy yea I havent completely given up hope. Im expecting the worse but still praying for the best!

@trixiesmom8 my apt is the 13th
  • Not too much longer to wait. Hoping for the best for you %%-