well its over :'(

2»

Comments

• I would die after the first k... and knock myself out with boob in the process ... im so coordinated... need to find exercise I can do without hurting myself or looking like an idiot lol
  • edited September 2012
    I really get what @Mijita is saying. A woman's self-worth has a lot to do with how she acts in a relationship. When I feel all fat and unattractive, I'm not exactly trying to get naked in front of anyone. She is most likely feeling super self conscious around you now, especially given your drastic weight loss. She has a lot of work to do on herself to help fix your relationship. The good news is she is trying, so I'm happy for you both in that aspect. Keep being patient with her. As far as the cheating, I don't condone it ever, but if you still love eachother, you will be able to work through it. Good luck to you guys. :)
  • Well I am feeling so lost today and been so down. For the last few months Friday night's have been our night for hanging out and just spending time with each other. Tonight she has gone to a therapy session straight from work and then going to a family thing which I'm not going to. I have all the kids home with me and also looking after the sister in law as she had eye surgery yesterday.

Guess I'm just feeling really lonely as I've never spent so long without her as such. We have spoken heaps and I am slowly starting to understand what went wrong. I know its something she has to work through before we can move on but I miss my wife.

Sorry for the long pointless read I'm just trying not to go crazy lol. On the awkward side I have to help my SIL shower once the kids go to bed. Guess its lucky I only see her as a little sister or it would get uncomfortable lol.
  • Lol about the SIL yea that would be a little akward. Atleast she is gone to therapy though, it is better then her being out with friends or partying with out you. I'm glad to see you guys are finally headed in the right direction at fixing things. It is going to take time, patience, and a lot of work but as long as you both keep communicating and trying to fix the relationship time should heal things. Once you get the LO health problems figured out and your fully recovered hopefully the stress in the house will go down and with the kiddos getting older maybe the family dynamic will change for the better and become more fun and less work.
  • @My2Boys thanks. Yeah we have a hell of a lot to sorry through before things will be ok but at the moment we are trying. My health at the moment is great other than diet issues as still struggling to eat much but am on supplements for that now. OurLO is actually doing really well at the moment and now has 6 teeth and stands up a lot.

Having everyone here to chat to has been great though and stopped me from breaking these last few months.
  • I'm glad to hear both of your health is good!
  • I don't post often on your posts, but I do stalk them (lol how creepy does that sound?!)
    There's no doubt in my mind that you are a stand up guy, with a good head on your shoulders and a heart bigger than the grinches at the end of the movie. If things end with your wife, you need to beable to say, I tried everything possible to fix our marriage. So good for you for going to counseling, talking to people, both professional and just friends. You're a far more courageous man than the average. Hang in there buddy.
  • There's also a poem that I like to read when I'm down. Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but either way its beautiful and I find it often keeps me grounded. So here you go..

• Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its shams, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.