call me crazy..

But I want another baby. I absolutely love being a mom n watching my lo grow....only if I was married n financially stable for more I would be popping them out left n right....sigh lol. #babyfever

Comments

• But heres my number, so call me maybe?

Just kidding, without hearing that song, it gets stuck in my head -.-

I do too! Malia is 13 months old and Im sure starting to wean herself slowly. Its kind of sad for me cause I have such a bond with her that nobody else has. I originally wanted to try for #2 when she is 15 months old, but It depends on our situation.
  • @carolina8_p lol n I know exactly how u feel. Im going to start weaning Kay soon too. I'm so sad she's growing up but excited at the same time. She makes me sad sometimes bc she doesn't want me to cuddle her, lol. She's so independent.
  • Go for it! Lol!
  • @mimii36 no ma'am I want to be married n financially stable for more before I have anymore, lol.
  • Lmao! @caroline8_p that's the first thing that popped in my head when reading the title of this thread... Curse that song!!
  • Lol @mamalove n @Caroline8_p I didn't think about that song until Caroline8p said something.
  • Crazy ass!!!!
  • @newmomma13 lol I'm not crazy just having a lil baby fever. U know I'm not having any time soon.
  • Girl you better take some tylenol to get rid of that baby fever.

Just kidding!

That's awesome you enjoy motherhood. That's going to show in your LOs success in life when your LO is older.