Goodbye...

I think I will be on a hiatus from Plegly for a while. I just need to leave. It seems that my daughters father cant stop himself from feeling the need to keep coming on Pregly and continue to read my post. This was my only place to talk, vent, and just let loose but apparently that privacy has been taken away from me too. I just cant take it. I dont want to be deleted because I still want to lurk and be able to keep up with how my Pregly ladies are doing. You guys will never know how much you have helped me this past few years! I love you all! And good luck with all these new pregnancies! Goodbye for now...until we speak again.

If anybody "needs" me. You can email me at mimibrowneyez36@gmail.com

Comments

• Good luck u will b missed... do u have fb
  • @jen91811 thank you and yes I do..you can search my email I think
  • That really sux i hope u come bak soon!
  • My husand is the same way. How stupid is it they need to do that?? Sorry he's doing that.
  • I'm sad to see you go! :( add me on Facebook? Hisangel816@gmail.com
  • Awww, I hope you'll be back soon!
  • Awe! Sorry he is being a jerk! Hope you aren't gone long!!
  • @1stWoodsBaby its pathetic. Me and mine arent together anymore. That makes it even worse. Its sad that I cant even have privacy in the most simple places.
  • Aw I'm sorry ur going through that hon. I'll miss commenting on ur post n seeing how that beautiful lil diva of urs is doing. U have my number n here's my email ( taymeach@yahoo.com ) so don't be a stranger n if u ever need to vent or someone to talk to I'm here.
  • Change your name and take your picture down..maybe he won't no which one you are loldon't leave!
  • That was my thought too! @nikki2690
  • edited October 2012
    Or better yet, tell him to get his head out his arse and to move forward with his life. He's only doing this as a means to stay involved and to know what you are up to. If it weren't so annoying, I'd say feel proud that you meant that much to him. Although, had he treated you right in the first place, he wouldn't be here being a nosy butthead.
  • He sounds like an ass a controlling one. Who cares what u talk about he should be glad u have place u can talk and therefore less for him to have to listen to. :). .if it was me I would give him few words he has no business looking it's not like your taking too guys about inappropriate things. I know that Marquis knows how much I love my pregly girls and therefore it makes him happy to know that I'm happy. If I had a man that couldn't enjoy my joys in love then what's the point?... I hope things get Better and u can be back soon. Good luck with everything and don't let him control you. You are smart, beautiful, independent women and don't need him to act like a father to you.
  • Change your name take down the pick and have them delete all your posts.
  • I agree with a name change! What an ass he is! I don't think Stu knows you can read the forum but he wouldn't bother to anyway!
  • I'm adding u on fb
  • If you have a fb add la la ladies its a pregly group and its private so you can do the same here and he won't be able to lurk.. Or add pregly ladies
  • @MorgDeeBee Hun no one wants to feel like a prisoner in this forum and having to do all that will only make her feel more secluded.
  • @aishamusa I get that. It was a suggestion if she wanted to stay I know there are others who have done it.