To All I offended

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm sorry. I'm pregnant and cant sleep due to horrific back pains and was trying to get straight up answers and felt a bit offended by some comments even though they were meant to be humorous. I'm really not a mean person at all but pregnancy will do things to a woman. I will just ask my doctor my serious questions from now on. I apologize.. :(

Comments

• :) hope you get some sleep.
  • Me too lol thanks
  • edited March 2011
    It happens to all of us on or off the forum. I would think everyone would've considered that n I'm actually amazed it went on as long as it did, anyways I just wanted to let u kno I understand n keep ur head up girl.
  • I wasn't part of it but that's sweet of u still =) pregnancy is not fun at these times. My back is killing me too, I feel your pain.
  • Its all good! I hope everyone gets a good sleep :)
  • Ohh and the back pain == SUCKS!!
  • Thank you guys!!! :) We could all use some support rather than bashing
  • Aww see ladies the forum has hope after all!!! I hope u feel better chica! Just try to rest!
  • Sweetie some women on here like to push buttons and us being hormonal just doesn't mix... dont beat yourself up... maybe next time just start ignoring them and go to mama_kat or martin. I'm so sorry you got pushed too far but not all the women on here do that! Most try to be super supportive! Don't stress it :)
  • Thanks. I'm gonna try. And would you believe they are still commenting on the nasty post...ughh. I think it's warm bath time lol
  • @Angels_Mami uhm idk if your on your phone or computer, but from a computer you can delete the discussion im pretty sure.. just letting you know :)
  • Yea that's insane don't worry about that other post. Take a hot bath and relax and cuddle up with ur man!!!
  • I'm on a comp. and I would've figured there was a way to delete but it will only let me edit the text not actually delete it :( Thanks though
  • It was a thought lol
  • I'm in tears over the hateful comments you got tonight. You shouldn't be the one apologizing! !!!
  • edited March 2011
    No need to apologise. You have judt been mobbed by a group of bullies. People need to grow up x
  • I just emailed all 3 of our support admins. About those comments.
  • Thank you all for seeing my side and supporting me. It means a lot to know there are good people out there :)
  • @Angels_Mami I know how pregnancy can be. I dnt even think it is the hormones just everything combined. I think no one should cuss in a post I think we r all mature women to just report it, ignore it, and be done with it. Anyway ppl just kept comenting on your post clearly after u said it was over. I hope everything is going well now :)
  • Just wanted you to know I took care of the previous discussion. I am happy to see you apologized& everyone is now getting along. In the future if you run into any issues, please contact myself MrsDelRae@pregly.com or Martin@pregly.com or Mama_Kat@pregly.com any of us will be happy to help.
  • Thank you so much. I'm sure it won't happen again.
  • You're welcome. Just know if you need anything, one of us is here to help, okay?
  • Everyone has their bad days. Especially while pregnant. Its just awesome of you to admit it& apologize. I admire that. I hope you're doing better now. Sometimes letting off steam helps.
  • I read the discussion and I'm glad you apologized, but I honestly didn't think your reaction was all that horrible and I felt them just going on and on made it worse after you had asked them to just stop multiple times. So glad you can be the bigger person! I sure couldn't do it!