Sweetest thing baby daddy done for you so far in your pregnancy??

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
:) along with dealing with my moodiness and catering to my cravings,just now he painted my fingers and toes :) I love the extra attention LOL :P

Comments

• He ordered me pink covered chocolate strawberries ...with a note saying hoping for a girl. So excited about our new addition ..--- I nearly fainted I was so happy!!
  • He comes to my work everyday and takes my break with me :X
  • Foot rubs without having to beg. Yep that's about it lol
  • O yea I got a foot rub last night ,it was only like 5 min but still sweet :)
  • He wakes up and asks me what I want for breakfast will even drive out to get what I want or will cook it. Rubs lotion on my belly everyday. Late at night when I crave something he gets up and gets it. When I can't sleep due to cramps he will rub my back or my belly until I fall asleep. He hugs me all night and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to snore. Ahh I love him! He even tried braiding my hair for me but lol that didn't go so well still cute he tried. He gets me to walk and holds my sweater when I get hot and holds me and kisses me when I'm crying idk I just love the way he does everything and is so understanding! He buys me shoes and clothes to make me feel better he is the best! Sorry I put so much!
  • Our wedding anniversary came in february and he got me a 1c diamond heart necklaces with one big heart and one small, he gave it to me and said "I always want you to remember that you had two heart inside of you and they both mean the world to me" :) it was so special to me. He also attemptedto make me pancakes this passed weekend hehe..and he always is willing to give me massages or hug me when I'm emotional. I love my hubby :)
  • A diamond and pink sapphire ring the pink representing our growing lil girl
  • That's sweet!!!!
  • plus random brownies and chips
  • llately I have been really itchy (can't wait for doc tomorrow to see if it is PUPPP) I couldn't sleep and my back hurt really bad too so my bf rubbed some lotion stuff to help stop the itchy and rubbed my feet belly back and laid next to me til I fell asleep and woke up me because he thought I was having a bad dream lol... I love him...
    hopefully tonight I can get him to paint my toe nails! :-D
  • Well I'm not with my baby daddy he was kinda with someone else but tryin to end the relationship for a while but even though we aren't togetherhe has cooked meals for me at his place or has them ready for me to take with me when I drop our first child off for him to watch....and I've gotten some foot and back rubs for not being together we sure do act like we are together......I hope our relationship status changes soon!!!
  • He wakes up with me when I have morning sickness. He brings me flowers everyday. He stays up with me when I can't sleep. That's all I can think about
  • He offers to change our 16 month old sons diapers sometimes. Lol. He thinks being pregnant is not an excuse for anything. Still gotta clean cook and take care of our son.
  • Last night, he made me salmon stuffed with cous cous and spinach salad with kiwi and a spritzer. He made my plate twice, rubbed my feet and legs and didn't complain about it as he usually does. He laid on my tummy and played lover's rock reggae musick with his eyes closed and massaged my tummy... and then helped me with my homework. Then bathed me and washed my hair and twisted it for me... unbelievable!
  • My honey has been sweet to me throughout my pregnancy. He puts on my socks and sneakers he helps me in and out the bed whatevah I crave he gets he rubs my back when I'm achy that's my baby my big baby
  • Wow that's romantic ,we all sound pretty lucky ladies :)
  • @babiescomin2011 Yuppp I am pretty lucky(:
  • My hubby cooks, cleans, does the laundry, caters to my crazy cravings and moods, etc. He is also buying us a new house to live in, yay! He's the best. :X
  • I am a very independant woman, and sometimes that back fires on me! I was strong and fine with my first. Im more of the if you want it done right do it yourself! Kinda person. Hosted a dinner the day I went into Labor! With my second it was harder. Chasing 2year old and being worn down and working. Still #1 caretaker. With the third I told him he better pitch in or life was about to be hard for him!! Lucky me he did. He checks on me all day to make sure Im ok. He has started taking our son to school every morning, and fixing A lot of the meals. He rubbs my belly at night when im cramping, or just to feel out baby girl. He tells me to sit down and rest when im trying to do to much around the house. He does most of the laundry as its down stairs and I have a hard time carying the baskets up and down lol. He is just all around supportive and loving. He reminds me daily how much he loves me and out children. I am truly blessed. Don't take them for granted ladies. All you have to do is read a few posts on here to know just how blessed we are!! :X
  • My hubby gives me foot massages every night when he's home (he works nights) :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My bf walked a half mile in the snow to get me chinese food because all the roads were closed. He went to three stores trying to find me strawberry shortcake, & when he couldn't find it, found a recipe & made it from scratch. He gets up with my boys every morning to get them ready for school, then brings me decaf coffee in bed every morning so we can have our coffee together. Took off work to take my mom to all her Dr appts because I had horrible morning sickness. He's just amazing in every way!