any moms still go to school

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
r there ne mommas who r stil in school nd qet realy nasty looks nd get calld ne names ? or am I the only one . im 19 nd preqnant with mah second . I had to qiv uhp mah frst child due tu sum family nd livinq issues buht im wid sumbody amazinq now nd were ready to hav dis family . I mean am I rly hoe nd evrything or our dha ppl ? im so confused nd so hurt . pls help meh .

Comments

• I'm still in high school and no one gives me dirty looks or anything. People are just immature about some situations, don't let it get to you.
  • Im n college n ppl look @ me crazi all da time & dea mumble lil thngs bout me as if I commited a crime 4r comn 2 skool. Hell @ least I didn quit wen I found out I waz preggo. Im gna finsh dis semestr whch ends n May, im due June 1 so I hve 2 sit out da summer semestr & ill b rite bck n da fall whch starts n September. I dnt even let dat get 2 me cuz we all grown n shuld learn how 2 conduct ourselves n a civilized manner.
  • I am going back to college in June for 1 more class and I graduate with my Bachelor's degree after im done with the class, I will be about 6 months when I go back and if I get any looks or comments they sure will hear it from me!
  • My Girl and I still go to school, and she is pregnant. We're both 16. But we haven't told a soul of what's going on. Don't know when we are, but I'm pretty sure then it'll be ugly.
  • @jersey_daddy16 have you told anybody the news yet ?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kenziesmom216 no but it's probably becoming obvious...
  • I have no idea what that first post said. I know I'm not the only one lol.
  • I've been in college both times I've been pregnant and I may get a glance but college is far different from high school there are grown 40-50 year olds in some one my classes
  • I'm 17 was 16 wen I got pregnant.. my. School has alllloooottt of pregnant tramps that made me. Look bad. But I recently got my GED
  • @ hunybee im the only one pregnant in my school . and congrats on the GED
  • im a senior this year , im only 8 weeks but more people at my school are finding out , when i see girls staring i smile , let them talk if they want there immature , dont over think what they say , just smile and hold your head up high :)
  • Im a graduating junior and also 8 weeks.my school has no pregnant girls at all either.im also really new at this website(:
  • I'm a junior in college...married and still people stare. They don't say much though, except are you going to try and graduate still? Like as if my little boy would change that...ill be onbreak for summer when I have him. July :-) I'm so excited.and for those of you in High school stay strong and confident. Have your babies, they are always worth it. Good luck
  • IM ALSO N COLLEGE BUT TAKING ONLINE CLASSES. I HAVE TO GO ON CAMPUS FOR ONE OF THEM. I DONT GET DIRTY LOOKS. PEOPLE JUST LIKE ASKIN ME RANDOM QUESTIONS!! BUT WEN IM AT THE STORE OR THE MALL PEOPLE STARE! I GIVE A STANK LOOK BACK AS IF THEY NEVER SAW SOMEONE PREGGO BEFORE! DNT WORRY ABOUT IT BECUZ I DNT... :)
  • im a senior in high school and im due in late nov/early dec. havent gone to the doctor yet, so im not 100% sure when, but people at school are finding out and im just like, "okay? if you wanna talk shit, talk about someone who cares." my boyfriend doesnt want me telling people at school, but im just so excited that i cant help but talk about it to one of my friends who is also pregnant, shes about 3 months ahead and shes happy to talk to me too =]
  • I'm in college and when I went to register for classes next semester she was asking me some questions about when I was trying to get into the nursing program and when I told her that I'm pregnant she looked at me all crazy. I really wanted to slap her but I kept my cool though.
  • I am a junior in high school but I'm graduating early. Before the baby comes. I get looks all the time. But most of them smile and ask when the babies due. And ask how I'm doing. And then there are the people who give me dirty looks but I just smile and wave. Haha its so funny!
  • Im n class right now....this is the most BORING class i ever took in my life.....its my last pre req b4 i go n2 my program and im probably gonna have to take it again :(
  • I had my son 6 yrs ago when I was a sophmore in hs. I was pregnant at 15 and had my son 2 weeks after my 16th bday. I got dirty looks and the rumors and tried my best to ignore em. I graduated my junior year with good grades abd at the age of 17 I was in college and people were so mean. I heard all the time your atleast a yr younger with a baby. Now I'm still in school and I don't let en get to me. Keep your head up and don't let anyone attach any stigma to you.
  • Im still in school . Im bout to be.17 in july nd im due in august
  • Im not currently a teen mom being that I am 25...but I had my first child at 15 n second child at 18...so I can relate...i was in tenth grade when I had my daughter...n I believe no matter what type of school you go to or where you are from...you are going to get dirty looks where ever you go....you are going to be prejudged and stereotyped..but theres nothing you can do about how a person perceives you if they won't take the time to get to know you....just continue to strive to do your best in school and life...I'll be the first to tell you...it feels great to be able to tell people yeah I had a child young but I didn't let it get in the way of my dreams..I'm currently in school...on baby number 3..have been a single mother for years...9 years to be exact...so it can be done..hope I could help:)
  • @PROUD_MOMMY good advice!!! Younger generation really need to hear that because it can be done I've seen it by a couple of girls in hs... now I'm in college and pregnant I'm not show yet, but I'm sure ill be giving people the eye when I do start shoeing ;)
  • :)...good luck...n congrats @Mybabe
  • Aww Thanks @PROUD_MOMMY same to you!!!