Okay Everyone im 12 weeks and 4 days need help

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
Okay so I had an ultra sound done today and my bab was measured at 6.33cm is that big too small or okay?

Comments

• That's good (: I'm 13 weeks & my baby was measured at 5.33cm and the doc says its healthy & growing, so yours is doing fine (:
  • @mommy3 i was kinda worried it was too big. =]
  • Before I go to the Dr, what does that mean?
  • @mscheyla thats how big your baby is from head to its little toes
  • I thought they measured from head to rump? Not the legs? So 6inches at 12 weeks? That does seem big but that's good! I can't remember what mine measured at at my 13 weeks ultrasound ... now I wanna figure it out:)
  • Oh. :) I can't wait to see my baby on the screen. Never thought I could love something this much that I've never seen :)
  • edited January 2011
    Oh. :) I can't wait to see my baby on the screen. Never thought I could love something this much that I've never seen :)
  • Sorry phone error
  • @ashleywiini16 nope she measured too its toes lol.. and when you find yours let me know how big you were =]
  • Okay ill let you know! I looked back at the ultrasound pics and they didn't say... I might have to call the dr and ask, cause now you have me curious and I don't have my 20 Wk ultrasound until feb 22! I can't believe I don't remember! :( but I do swear she kept saying she was measuring 'crown to rump'... I bet they all do it different. Did they say anything about the sex today? When I had mine they were able to tell us it was a boy! We were shocked because I expected to wait until my 20wk apt! So that is probably why I don't remember the measurements... I was to shocked about finding out we're having a boy lol:)
  • @ashleywiinni16 no the little bugger was curled up and couldn't get it too move but its heart rate was 150 =] so when are you do?
  • No, its 6 centimeters, point whatever the numbers after the decimal are, I was confused too your babes probably about 3 inches in length. Im 13 weeks too!
  • @ahuyser lol. That's cool when's your due date
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @KerrideeRn the laidy I had measured head 2 toe
  • @mommy2be92~ I am due july 16th! And our lil guy was a wiggle worm! Wouldn't stop moving! Those lil bugs can be so difficult :) I DO remember the heartbeat though, it was 164. So that mythe that a faster heartbeat is a girl and a slower is a boy... well it didn't work for us:)
  • @mommy2be92~ just called and he was 78.6 mm... so about 3 inches. Its nice to keep track because now I can see how much he grows between then and the 20 Wk ultrasound :) when are you due?
  • @ashleywiini16 what did u want too have?
  • Summer babies :) we'll be nice & big & HOT this summer lol. Honestly ... im not sure if I WANTED a girl, or if I just really thought it was a girl :-/ everyone was saying it was going to be a girl, and I kept calling him a she or her... I was browsing baby girl clothes every chance I got! So when she told us it was a boy I was super surprised ... but very happy too. I do want both a boy and a girl, so I guess it just worked out I got my boy first:) what do you want? Do you have a strong feeling its going to be one over the other???
  • @ashleywiini16 oh ya lucky us lmao and everyone think its a boy and I would love a boy but it would be okay if it was a girl as long as its healthy but I have a feeling it might end up being a girl
  • Yes, healthy is most important! Well, I hope you get your boy!:) keep me posted and let me know when you find out!
  • @ashletwinni16 I def will don't forget to give me updates on your lil man
  • @mommy2be92 I'm due august 4th, last i checked mine was 8 centimeters but that was at 12 weeks so the baby must be bigger!!
  • Wait! mine says 15 cm and I'm 12 wk. That cant be right if all of you are at 5 and 6 cm.