TMI sorry ladies need answers and reassurance

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So me and my boyfriend/babies' father were having sex (doggy style) and i got air in my vagina... It eventually came out all of it, Is my babies going to be ok? Im 15 weeks?! Please.. Im so nervous and worried!

Comments

• Are you saying you queefed? I'm sure it will be totally okay. Just don't be too rough and it's generally safe.
  • Umm..dont mean to scare you but I rwad that it wasnt good to get air in your vagina. Something like it can rupture something. But dont worry too much...try looking it up on google.
  • Youre fine! That amniotic sac is an amazing little safe house, baby probably just felt a lil "earthquake" ;)
  • Getting air in there during sex is ok, they just say not to blow air in there, it can cause blood clots, even if your not pregnant.
  • @Jwigs Queefed??? I seriously just lol ;) . I don't think I ever heard anyone say that word before, but I think I know what your talking about.
  • You've never heard the word queef before?! I always get so embarrassed when I do, but my man just thinks it's funny.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @hoping4firstbebe , when i first heard the word .. i started laughing too.. it sounds so weird doesnt it.. i had over heard someones convo .. & went to school the next day & asked my health teacher what did it mean .. her face tried bright red.. i was so embarrassed :/ but hey that was part of my high school years.. lol
  • Lol yes I queefed it was so embarrassing to say the least, thank you SO much ladies I feel a little better about it! Guess we just wont do that position anymore, lol