Bye

Just broke up with the daddy. I understand he has other kids but im tired of my plans being broke and being put least all the time. I cant handle it nemore :(

Comments

• I'm sorry. I don't know you but I'm pretty sure you can do it. You can take care of this baby and give it a good life. Maybe he will realize what he lost and come begging to be back in your life. You deserve to be put first. Be strong.
  • @Hoping4firstbebe .. He'll still b there for the baby so im not worrird about that. He jus dont understand its not ok to break plans unless its a emergency. He knows nobody else will put up with him like I did.. Thanks alot. ill make it.. Jus thought it was actually changing but guess not
  • Sometimes its for the best! Stay strong and good luck!
  • @ghettobetty thanks :(
    Wish my baby was here so I could keep my mind off of him
  • Yea. I had to leave 2 of my bd's definitely better to do it sooner then later. The longer you wait the harder it gets.
  • Try to keep your head up. Stay strong. Good luck.
  • @ghettobebe its been goin on for a while so its already hard. it cant get much harder than what it already is
    @Tinknbob Thanks alot. I think im stronger now that im pregnant than i ever have been..
  • I was with one bd for 6 years before I left. It was a BAD breakup and I think I literally went insane for 6months after.
  • @ghettobebe we have been on and off for 3 yrs now and its jus getting old being put last all the time when he comes first in my life. ive let him get away with it so much but now i have to put a stop to it. i cant take it anymore. it hurts so bad, especially since we had a wonderful week and now it comes to this. we have had our share of bad break ups but now is not the time for us to be like that with a baby on the way. i guess some guys will just never understand what we need and deserve.
  • But there is hope! Some guys are great and you deserve someone who treats you great!
  • Your baby deserves a great Guy in your life also!
  • @ghettobebe yea i know. i jus had so much faith in him that he would be the man i know he can be. and see that just because he has kids with someone else doesnt mean he has to do as they say. its jus so hard giving up!
  • Yes my bd also had potential but he didn't do anything with it. No good
  • I'm sorry! You just have to stand tough...
  • @ghettobetty . i jus realized i was putting ur name wrong. l0l! im so sorry. ive been crying and not paying attention.. im so so so sorry! .. i know what you mean. its like he starts to change, like this past week he did a complete 180 but now he has gone back to the old person, just in one decision.
    @mrs.wainright im trying to, i really am! its alot harder now.
  • @IttyBitty your welcome. I think being pregnant makes you stronger because you have your unborn child to look forward to. Good luck & keep strong.
  • @tinknbob yes I think it does..i have another life to look after and put before my own.
  • @Ittybitty not just that the baby will always love you and you will always love the baby and thats what makes you strong because you know that.
  • @tinknbob yes that will help alot.
    I went and got my stuff from his house and I wanted him to just grab my arm and ask not to go, he knew thats what I wanted but he didnt. He let me walk away forever and its killing me inside.
  • Im in kinsa in samw boat my husbans a another kid wit so?e else it gets annoying
  • @tinakader yea, its not a easy boat to b in but since he let me walk out, I dont think ill ever turn back again.
  • Also his bms has a daughter and thats not his kid only the lil boy but he takes her to now if i did that to my bd be whole diff storie u kno
  • @tinakader I know exactly what u mean. He takes care of one thats not his. It bothers me but not my biggest problem. But he doesnt seem to understand that if the shoe was on the other foot, he wouldnt put up with the shit that I have. And he doesnt appreciate it.
  • @Ittybitty im so sorry you had to go threw that when you went and got your stuff. Please stay strong and if you need to talk im here for you.