These are not pregnancy cravings!!!

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
During pregnancy we can have some weird cravings that lead to even weirder food combos. However I don't have unusual cravings because since I was younger I always ate weird combinations of things. Do you eat anything "normal" that other people attribute to your pregnancy? These are some of my favorite "weird" combos:

Grilled Cheese w/ Chip Dip
Hot Dogs w/ Chip Dip
Chicken Nuggets w/ Cream Cheese
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets w/ Butter
Fried Fish w/ Ranch
Mini Tater Tots w/ Nacho Cheese

Anybody else ever tried any of these? Chip dip, cream cheese, & nacho cheese are my most used "condiments" lol

Comments

• edited March 2011
    :0&
  • I love tater tots with Nacho wheese and Nacho cheese with popcorn ...cold pizza, cold spagetti and lasagna... These are my before pregnancy/ as a kid cravings lol. As time progresses Ill let yall know if any Odd ones pop up.:)
  • @blueanjel I love nacho cheese w/ popcorn & pizza too. Sooo good!
  • I like ham and cheese hot pockets with bbq sauce! Mmmm I also dip my french fries in my milkshake
  • I love french fries in ice cream yum
  • Grilled cheese with ketchup :)
  • Pizza and sour cream or ranch chip dip
  • I take pizza rolls, squeeze out all the filling in to a bowl, mix the filling with ranch, and then eat the mixture with carrots. Lol sounds gross but its really really good!
  • I have this thing about cottage cheese and mixing it with all sorts of food. I put it on top of pizza, ill take the stuffing out of pizza rolls and put it in there and then mix it with the stuff inside, chief B (can't spell the name but they are in the can and kids love it) ill mix it with cottage cheese and potato chips, I also dip fries in milk shakes. Ill mix cottage cheese in my tuna helper or pees....yeah lol
  • eww ya'll these things are gross! i havent had weird craving yet, BUT i knw its cumin.. im jus 13wks & all i craze is sour pickles.. i been likd those just didnt eat them as much. .
  • @heatherlynn I do that too when I'm out of chip dip. I can't eat a plain grilled cheese sandwich.
  • @new_momm9_21 These aren't cravings, these are things I eat everyday & have since I was younger.
  • Mcdonalds fries dipped in fudge
  • Hmmm...
    Mac n cheese (kraft) and baked beans (bushs)
    Any pizza stuff with soy sauce
    Bean Burritos with ranch

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head...
    ;;)
  • Ramen noodles wit A1 and hot sauce yummmii:]
  • Kraft dinner and mustard
  • @cmckelvie86 I do that but with home grown tomatoes instead of lettuce and with salt and pepper. Also saltines with chocolate ice cream is good.
  • @cmckelvie86 let me know what you think after you try it.LOL
  • I nvr had weird cravings not with any of my pregnancys. I do normally like to dip mcdonalds fries in carmel I keep waiting for thw weird cravings but they don't come
  • Grilled cheese with BBQ sauce!! Or toast with cocktail sauce. Oooh and mashed potatoes with BBQ sauce
  • Oh yeah I like fried pickles with ketchup too =P~
  • @Maranda3 ...omg! Bbq sauce on hot pockets sounds soooo good! Darn you, I JUST got home from the store! Lol :)
  • Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches, velveeta shells and cheese mixed with mack
  • Sorry mashed potatoes
  • I love lettuce sandwiches. I put mayo on french bread with a ton of shredded lettuce... sooo good!
  • Ranch is a good substitutes for mayo. Blt with ranch. Yum!
  • I LOVE tator tatts with nacho cheese one of my Daves since a little girl. And fish with ranch is good but dnt eat it with ranch all that much
  • I just went to the Dr. for the first time today and they said you're not supposed to eat hot dogs or fried foods when you are pregnant. No bologna, lunchmeat, no pink meat - has to be well done. Man, what can I eat?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.