Any other november due dates without symptoms?

edited March 2011 in UK
Just got due date of 14th November, very excited but don't feel ant different yet and feel as though I should have lots of symptoms that everyone talks about!

Comments

• So far they say October 28, but I know my cycle & I came up with November 1. You're lucky you don't have the symptoms! I had horrible morning sickness with my first & this time I'm nauseous all the time & throw up every couple of days.
  • I'm thinking I'm due Nov. 23 and I have had period symptoms..breast soreness, cramping..some nausea and I have too pee a lot more than usual and I'm a few days late. I don't know what to think
  • I went to the doctors today was so paranoid that no symptoms at all, did another test and still pregnant! Think I need to stop stressing! I had usual cramping just before my period but it never came! Fingers crossed for u kaylamae x
  • Im due November 15 and dont feel a thing! I hate it!
  • It's so weird isn't it? I feel like a fraud!
  • thanks so much! I feel like its all in my head! But then again I just KNOW. I'm on the verge of crazy. Haha
  • I wish I wasn't having symptoms! I'm so tired all the time. I'm goin on 6w and I feel like I'm already showing! So weird. Makes me wonder if I'm having twins. Sheesh.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so sick! My first was so easy and I can already tell this one won't be. I'm due Nov 7 and feel like I'm showing some too. Maybe I'm just bloated...I don't know.
  • I'm 15 weeks and still feeling exhausted and nauseous. Don't worry I'd you don't have symptoms. My colleague just felt tired and didn't have many symptoms. She has just celebrated her gorgeous boy's first birthday. Each pregnancy is different. I was pregnant before and had loads of symptoms, including being sick every night - I miscarried at 10th weeks. You'll feel much better after your scan.