Pray 4r My Bby Girl & I Plz

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So I waz @ my aunts wedding & I felt a pop & a gush, wnt 2 da bathrm n I had blood evrywea. Im currently n da hospital bein monitored 4r 72hrs. I foun out my bleedn iz due 2 my placenta previa. Im 28 weeks & not due till June 1 so dea gna gve me steroids 2 mature da bby lungs jus ncase. Im sooo scared cuz I dnt wana go n early.

Comments

• Praying for you.....kinda in the same situation having contractions n going to HP after hubby gets off work kinda scared........did they tell u if she's born today baby will survive Cus that's what I'm scared of?
  • Aww that's so sad n scary I'm prayin for u
  • I'm sorry. When my old doctor said I was risk for premature labor I started researching steroids and I think they are wonderful. I will pray for you. I think you will be okay. Be happy they will give you them
  • My bestfriend was preg with twins..she was due feb 5 and she gave birth early on dec 28 but she started contracted a week before thanksgiving so the docs then told her they had no clue when they would come so they started giving her steriods then...she had a couple more scares and got steroids each time. When they finally came early in dec..they came out healthy as ever! Great lungs from the steroids.lol. Only thing was the smallest one wouldnt latch to her breast at first so they had to feed him thru a tube for only about 5 days and then he latched right on. Anyway, im just telling you this so maybe you wont be so worried about about them being premature. They can still come out ju st as healthy! Good luck!
  • Sorry I meant feb 25
  • 28 weekers do survive. They have a tough road but they do survive. Medicine now a days is amazing. With steroids they should do fine. Good luck!
  • Thanx ladies 4r ur prayers. Im tryna stay positive & calm. @itsaGIRL no dea didn say if she wuld survive r not.
  • prayers ur way
  • Thanks hope the best for you n baby!! :)
  • I will keep you and ur bby girl in my prayers
  • You and you LO will be in my prayers. Just so you know another option that they have now is after baby is born, giving taking your amniotic fluid and injecting it into their lungs to help them mature faster as well. I looked up the survival rating last week for 24 weeks and above. Anything over 25 or 26 weeks had over a 90% survival rating.
  • Again thanx a lot ladies I appreciate each n evry 1 of yu.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.