Im sry to say but, I thnk I wnt an abortion

2»

Comments

• Good luck Sweetheart.
  • Hey they say 3s company :) besides your kids will always be there for you when no one else is. When they make you a picture and say I will love you forever its the best feeling in the universe.
  • Thank you @Mama_Kat :) & thanks again every1 im gonna thnk bout it
  • Talk to your doctor about the way you are feeling. We tried for 2 years to get pregnant and I still felt the same way from time to time, it was hormones and the feeling I didn't have full support. My sister found out she was prego 2 weeks before me so she fefelt like I was stealing her spotlight. I love my baby and would rather have it be just me and my baby without everyone else if they don't support me
  • I think you should do what is best for U! You know better than anyone the kind of life that you can provide for you and your child. I have been there and still wonder what would have happened if...but then I look around and know I made the best decisions that I could at the time.

Good luck to you!
  • @Supermom405. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you having another child. Its about and your child not them. If I'd have listened when they told me I shouldn't have my daughter.. my life would have been very lonely without her. She's 14 now and having her was my decision at 15 years old after a clinic worker tried to schedule an abortion for me without my consent. It was the best decision I've ever made in my life and it went against everyone else. Good luck to you and don't let others words talk you into something you may very well regret.
  • @supermom405 You can also hit me up anytime on FB too ghettobetty85@gmail.com .
  • It'll all be ok once the baby is here everyone will love it... that's a fact and then if you still feel like you can't do it millions of couples out there will want it and love it.. you'll be ok and all the drama you just need to walk away from... good luck hun
  • @ghettobetty thnks I will add u