second thoughts

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
So I have a three year old and she is being a terror today. I am freaking out maybe hormones...can I do this again?? Did I make the right choice to have another baby...

Comments

• Most certainly not. Look at the larger picture. You will have bad days.... the whole picture will be marvelous
  • I feel like this sometimes when my 14 year old is being a bratty teenager. Its very normal to feel that way Hon.
  • I have been feeling the same but I have a soon to be 4 year old son who seems to be unlearning what we've been teaching him! Always shouting and acting like a baby. Just have to think about the long run, I put it down to him mostly being a bit worried he won't getting any attention when his sister arrives. You just have to take a deep breath and be firm. They'll get passed it soon. Well I hope so, my son has 10 days to sort it out! :-) good luck and i'm sure you'll do fine.
  • Thankx everyone I think the hormone surge has passed...lol
  • Ya I always wonder if I can handle a 3rd. I have a almost 4 yr old and almost 2 yr old. Both boys and they don't listen. I hope I can handle a 3rd. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who wonders. Thanks guys.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a 3 years old son he is hyperactive and driving me crazy! Hahaha dont worrie just talk to her and you can show her some educative videos and keep her busy! Dont worrie she will love the new baby! And you are double blessed now :">
  • She already kisses my belly and tells me to go to doctor and get the baby out of my belly!!!!