Wat do i do my headaches never go away help!!!!!!!

edited January 2011 in July 2011
I get bad head aches i try everyzhing n nothing seems to work for very long at least they just cone back in a matter of minutes or something even wen i take tyenoll its killin me wat do i do

Comments

• edited January 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I need help with that too.. get horrible headaches all the time
  • I got them really bad at first.... I would always eat a piece of chocolate, the caffeine helps
  • My doctors tld me its safe to tke tylenol and I get the worst headaches ever and it works for me
  • I have taken ty with a caffeine drink, some times it work most times it doesn't I'm gonna ask about getting meds. Btw earplugs and sunglasses help with the ty. I had terrible migraines with my girl but I could hide in the dark, but u cant do that with a toddler. I hope ur pain gets better.
  • I was having headaches for a long min and I asked my dr about it she says take tyenol 500mg before it goes into full force but make sure I'm feedin my self so sadly I eat all day to avoid the pain but nothing fat jus a lot of fruits n I been feeling great ever since
  • my head as been hurting all day!!!! tylenol doesn't work for me I need something extra strong and I have been throwing up caffeine drinks since last wk ugh,i used to like pregnancy lol
  • I have the same problem even before I got pregnant nun never work cuz Its gne stop whenever it want to...sumtimes they never stop
  • I am 21 weeks. I had bad pounding headaches for a week straight. Swapping pillows helped me
  • Try taking a lime and slicing it and holding a.slice against your temples..Rub them in a circle, gently. I know it sounds weird, but it really helps with my migraines. Also anything with peppermint with help.
  • Make sure you drink loads of water.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Vic's only work for so long before you need more to work.. I used to be on all sorts of pain pills.. are you sure those are okay during pregnancy? I hate pain pills.. I got way to physically addicted to them!
  • I have.migraines too.. but I just take 3 tylonol and have to lay down .. sucks if there real bad :(
  • Wow are we all in the same boat? I'm 22 and had back surgery last ye for chronic back pain, torn discs and fracture in my spine.. I was on vics then percs. And then oxycontin.. got so bad I had to go to a detox.. I hate pain.pills cause they only help temporarily. And I can't image having to take that while
  • Ouch I've had alot of pain with that nerve too :( so sorry to hear.. back pain la the worst! I had to have a wheelchair for alot of stuff it got so bad.. I'm sorry to hear that!
  • So, a few cool ladies on this site suggested Excedrin Tension Heachache, it doesn't have aspirin. Its been working for me...