Teen moms getting ready to graduate High School!:-D

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
Just finished school last week and gonna graduate in May. Gonna waddle across the stage at 7 months pregnant. Tryna decide whether to go to Prom and be involved in the Senior Activities, but wanna hear from you other Teen Moms about to Graduate and accomplish a big step towards being the best mom and providing a better life for you and your little bundle of joy.

Comments

• Graduates may 25, walking across the stage 8 months preggo, :-)
  • Graduation is may 27th. If I have my lil man on my due date he will be 7 weeks old. I'm for sure graduating and making a future for my new beginning family.
  • I graduate June 4 im 17 will b 18 next month my parents still dnt know about my pregnancy I really wanna tell them. But decided to wait till I turn 18. Todaymy mom n sis r taking me prom dress shopping im so sad cause if I get a dress I dnt think it'll fit in 2 months :( n im going to feel really weird cause im pregnant and I dnt want them to notice but u feel big already n I think they'll b able to tell
  • qrudatinq june 7th at 8 months preqnant . cnt wait !!!,
  • @doloresmed I would tell them now. They will only be more upset knowing you kept it from them.
    You could always get the material that stretches for your prom dress though.
  • I went to hubbys senior prom pregnant. Just found a stretch dress. I graduate in May, but finished with classes back in November. Not sure about prom this year. I will be 7 1/2 months when I graduate.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I really want to tell my mom I know she won't kick me out or ne I just don't want to upset her. N ya good idea about the dress. Thanks everyone :)
  • @bri2186 wow how did u hide it for 8 months?
  • You can really easily hide ur pregnancy for at least 4 months but I agree with the other ladies that u should tell them. They may be very supportive a want to help you through this pregnancy.
  • Im 18 and 8 months prego due april 25! Im done with school now I have to wait till june 7 to graduate with my class...Sooo excited! And baby will be 1 month when it happens. Its definitely hard but, its not impossible.
  • Hey, I think u should enoy ur senior activities, I did and waddled across the stage 5 mths!! And tell ur mom she will have ur back when no oneelse will
  • My son will already be a year when I graduate next year! (Im a junior) But this year my boyfriend/babydaddy, is a senior and we.re still gonna go to prom(: I.ll be 8 and a half months prego tho!! Haha
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm having my baby april 10! Nd my graduation day is June 1st..so my little girl will be about a month old :)
    I'm super proud of myself, because being pregnant nd attending school is not easy!
  • @ jdensma-haha yeah! Im super excited. Ima just get a flowy, not clingy or tight dress and then cute sandles or flats. Haha he doesn't think it's a good idea cause he doesn't want anyone to hit my stomach. But we.re going anyway(: hehe
  • I graduate 2012 maybe earlier:)
    My son would be a year or almost a year
  • edited March 2011
    I will be 7 months prego when I walk june 3rd :) I cant wait till walk with my belly across the stage while they announce all my scholarships :) and for prom my fress going to be sexy and customized :D lol im excited!
  • Yaa ill just tell my mom as soon As i gather the courage. Does ne one have advice on how to tell her??
  • I decided not to go to prom because I will be 9 months pregnant and I'm praying that my baby comes on his due date or before because if not i might be going into labor on my graduation day my baby is due may 21st and graduation is June 6th
  • @doloresmed I say every mom is different , my mom takes time to process things so when I told her I was pregnant with my 2nd baby she was like' oh and how are you feeling?' But 2 minutes later she sang the whole song about how I should get married as soon as possible. She hasnt even spoke to me since. I guess shes waiting for me to call her and invite her to the wedding, but I dont think thats happening very soon
  • hello im 18 , im due november 23 , i graduate in june 2 . i need advice i havent told my parents
  • Heller :) I'm 19 and graduated last year I'm now married and we foound out that I was pregnant a few weeks ago. Let me just say I'm not proud to be pregnant so young even if I am married and graduated. I feel I'm still to young and there's a lot of stuff I still want to do. ADVICE TO ALL YOU YOUNG MOMMYS DO NOT WHAT SO EVER DROP OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE UR PREGNANT. AND GO TO PROM AND ENJOY YOUR SELVES HAVE FUN BEING PREGNANT. AND WORRIED BOUT TELLING YOUR PARENTS. ... DON'T BE. MOST PARENTS BLAME IT ON THEM SELVES ANY WAY.. AND THIS ISN'T THERE LIFE.. I FEEL AS A YOUNG PARENT IF YOU CAN BE MATURE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY WITH OUT MOMMY AND DADDYS HELP THEN YOU CAN DO IT. JUST PLEASE DO YOUR SELVES A FAVOR AND BE THE BEST MOMMYS YOU CAN BE UNDER AND CIRCUMSTANCES . I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK ... FEEL FREE TO CHAT IF U NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE
  • hey :) im 15 finish school on the 27th of may... guna be hard when i have the baby for the last few weeks but im doing it for him/her :)
  • I had Braiden March 29th. I graduate May 27th. My doctor didst release me back to school until two weeks before I go back, and the last week of school is senior week. Lol

Just never give up, you can always graduate.:(