ramzi method to tell sex

edited January 2011 in August 2011
Has anyone heard of this? Supposedly u can tell the sex of baby by where the placenta is placed by an ultrsound pic??? 8->

Comments

• from what I read its like 97% accurate. to the left girl to the right boy n can b done like at 6 weeks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg! Most confusing test everr!!
  • Ok so I have my sono pics im 7 wks...where do I even find the placenta lol
  • P.s. its my profile pic :)
  • hm. idk lol cuz in the thing i read it was the technician that found it n said whether it was right or left
  • Oh lol I'm gonna have to do some research
  • There is no placenta at 6 weeks lol, just the egg and the bag with the baby, I asked my OB, after week 8 it will grow.
  • Very confusing! Lol with my daughter my placenta was right on top...not sure with this one we have our 22 week ultrasound Monday so when I find out the position of placenta and sex I will let you know if its right
  • Does the placenta stay in one place? I'm having a girl n my placenta is on my right
  • @mommysBabygirl yes it stays in one place. It can move down over your cervix sometimes but not from one side to the other
  • Placenta can "pull up" a bit as your uterus gets bigger....but right/ posterior, or left/anterior can not change. Placenta forms approximately 8 weeks, so you can't find it before then.
  • I asked yesterday n mine was in the front. What dose that mean she said from middle. Garrapy my child is going to be stubborn and he/she had there legs crossed so we could not see.... I just want a girl
  • I know that my placenta is posterior but find this confusing. Is my left or right I use to determine it or babies left or right and surely this changes as babies move all the time. I'm really confused:S
  • Go to thebump.com and go to gender test. Its 97% accurate my gf says its been right with all 5 of hers and its been right for me too.. good luck
  • So my placenta in ultrasounds is to my left and we found out we expecting a boy so I guess this test is accurate (:
  • How do I even know where the plasenta is on the ultrasound pics.
    I just remember she put "large placenta" on the monitor but she didn't say left or right... :/
    They said it was a boy but I'm not all that convinced.
  • @tracitini I tried that just now because I seen your post. It said boy....im having a girl, so I put in the info for my first (another girl) and it said boy for her as well. :(