Went to the dr........totally unexpected!

I had an appt w/ the fertility dr today & instead of just getting my blood drawn......he put me on the table & did a biopsy :( now that was NOT a needed pain all I could do was hold hubbys hand & think that this is all for the better for our future babies!!!!

Comments

• What's a biopsy
  • They scrapped the lining of my uterus.
  • Ouch :/ they should have definately given u some kind of warning ahead of time!
  • Owwwchhh!!! Did they numb you? Why do they do those?
  • That was one of the painful tests I was asking u about last week. Did he do the one to check if you tubes were opened?
  • @MizSamantha @missMYkenzie Yep it hurt, no numbing, & I was kinda glad he did it today bc I its an hour drive :( oh well now maybe they will freakun figure out what's going on! Yet again he stressed the importance of weight lose, & so I will continue to lose weight! @grnfish73 nope he just did the biopsy & said they would call in 3-4 days w/ the results.
  • How small does he want you?
  • @missMYkenzie :( idk but........oh geez I am so upset w/ myself :'( I'm @ 250 :'( & they want me to prob lose 75lbs........
  • Awee. You can do it!!! P90x is a awesome exercise program. And my friends have been doing a diet called the Daniels fast and wow they have lost tons of weight.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Try herbalife I love it I just did the shakes.
  • Same thing happened to me..I was 180 and right when I hit 150 I ended up prego on accident! Lol
  • Same here. I lost 20 lbs from my last 2 pregnancies and oops .
  • @mom60511 @KerrideeRN :) Congrats & Im hoping that is what happens to me! @a_scott14 :) Congrats! @Jess510 I've never heard of those b4 I will have to check into it. Thank you! @missMYkenzie yeah I've heard about PX90 I might have to check into that too. I bought a Flirty Girl chair dance work out something. I am gonna have to start doing Zumba, I love Zumba!!!
    @all Thank you Ladies!!!!!!
  • I just started making sure I ate small meals. It was really working for me.
  • @Kerridee What are those? I live in central missouri
  • I was a chunky tween and I got on weight watchers with my mom. Its easier if you have someone doing it with you. I lost like 40 pounds. I was 200 before and nice and skinny when I quit. It sucks at first but when you get used to it, it comes naturally to eat and drink healthily. I remember the first time I had a regular pop after not having one for months and I got super hyper.
  • MMy cousin gets B12 shots from her naturopathic (or whatever) doctor she works for. Its just a vitamin shot.
  • Ahhhh! I love zumba wish I could do it prego.
  • Is a shot tge only way to get the B12... i dont know if thats a dumb question or not.
  • @VictoriaB I did WW for 10 months, I lost about 60lbs but after we got married, I just quit & now I'm super upset w/ myself! If I wouldn't have gained my weight back then I could already be prego! :'(
  • @Kerridee ??? to Mommyof3girls
  • P90x Is the most insane, ab ripping, weight losing program available. My boyfriend is on day 60 and I can't even stress to you how good he really looks. He's got a 12 pack almost and I didn't even think it was possible past 6 ?!?!!?!?! If you're interested, I can tell you how to download it off a torrent for free so you don't have to pay the $100+ :) GL!
  • edited March 2011
    @SupppTayyy yes! Plz that would be great!!!!! Thank you!
  • I was like 40lbs overweight and did jillian michaels 30 shred. It takes 30 mins a day and worked like a charm! Did it like 3 months before my wedding and lost all my weight by the wedding and ended up preggo with twins on our honeymoon :) having them next week and pregnancy has been super successful because I was healthy when I got pregnant. Good luck!
  • @twinsies Congrats!!!! And I really like Jillian on the biggest loser so maybe I will check into that. Thanks! What r ur bundles? Girls,,boys,both?
  • I'm having two girls this weds. Very excited! Yeah the jillian michaels dvd was awesome and only like $10...so worth it