Cant stand the waiting...

jdcjdc
edited March 2011 in Getting pregnant
I had a chemical pregnancy last month. I had 4 positive pregnancy test and then found out the pregnancy didn't take when I got my period. My emotions have been so up and down since then. Everything changes when u see a positive pregnancy test, its been tough. I just ovulated 2 days go and I'm losing my mind waiting to test in 2 weeks.

Comments

• I understand. I ovulated on the 18th I believe and now im on my 2ww. I had an ectopic preg. in Aug. 2009 and i'm scared it'll happen again. I have a seven year old and ttc my 2nd.
  • I have an almost 2 year old. I'd really like to make her a sibling for Christmas.: )
  • I also would like a Christmas baby!! Any month will do for me!! LOL
  • Me too...as long as its sooner rather than later.
  • I'm with you jdc. I ovulated on the 8th and I was due yesterday. So far nothing. :-) but I have had negative tests. :-(
    I don't mind which month its born I just hope its a girl. I have 2 boys.
    Gl and fingers crossed for all of us.
  • When are u going to test again? Keep me posted! My period is due on the 3, so I still have a long wait.
  • I hear ya! I ovulated the 20th and I got one more week till af due.... I wanna know so bad. I have a almost two and a half yr old. Want another dec. Baby! Good luck every one!
  • Jdc I went for a blood test yesterday. I was to nervous for a hpt. Lol. I find out Monday and I can't wait. I'm still nervous though. Cuz I had some spotting when I got home yesterday but it could possibly be implantation bleeding. So I really hope so. I have a 4 y and 2 y. Goodluck. I hope you both get preg this month. Baby dust to you both.
  • @fmcneal can't wait to hear your results tomorrow.1 week til I can test!
  • Feeling so down. I'm super bloated, which makes me think I'm probably going to get my period.
  • I remember testing for ovulation. The day I was due for my period I started testing. My advice is if you can't wait and can afford it get two packs (of2) first response digital tests. I wish you all luck! Baby dust :)
  • dollor tree hpt all the way! u can test every day of the week then! lol
  • Got my stash of dollar store tests today. I got a bfn when I took one, but my breasts have been kind of achey all day. Hoping its not all in my head and that I'll get a Bfp in a few days.
  • @jdc I may be testing on Saturday but I have been cramping since 6 days after ovulation and sore breasts also. I was running today @work and my breasts were sore and tht never happens but I dnt wanna think too much into it and get a BFN...
  • @lovelymom23 I totally understand about not wanting to think too much about the symptoms I think I'm having. It's so nice to be able to talk about it on pregly though so that I don' t drive my husband and friends crazy :)
  • Wishing u all positive results I myself got a BFN yesterday morning but AF ain't due until the 2ed so gonna try again then
  • Af is due Sunday, so I'm jumping the gun a little. We'll see what happens in a few days.
  • Good luck an baby dust!!!
  • @mommyof2angels I tested yesterday at 10 dpo neg. I tried test with first responce this time...bummer still early I usually start spotting today but nothing so far. want to test again tomorrow if no sign of af... goodluck!
  • I took another dollar store test today and got another bfn. SO hoping af doesn't show on Sunday. Good luck to all! I hope we're December mommys together!
  • P.s. my birthday is Saturday...i seriously want a BFP for my birthday!!
  • Another bfn today, but af is due tomorrow so we'll see what happens. Praying she doesn't show.
  • @mommyof2angels have u tested yet or did af show up. Mine is due today and usually shows up first thing in the morning, but hasn't yet. I'm a,little crampy, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
  • AF showed up yesterday so I guess its back to the drawing board. So April will be mt 3rd month ttc...
  • @lovelymom23 I'm sorry. Keep at it! It's worth the wait : )
  • @jdc no she a no show but still getting a bfn so my hopes ain't to high
  • I just got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yay! Congrats!!
  • REally omg! Im getting more n moRe excited my af was due the 2nd n nithinv yet im too scared to test thoughf. Ive been trying over a year now. So happy for yU. Congrats