Scared I might have an etopic pregnancy

I'm suppose to be about 4 weeks pregnant bt I've been having some problems.....I found out I was pregnant february 22 period came on bt was very very light on february 19;;; March 2nd I started bleeding and it just stop like 6 days ago I went to da er bt they couldn't find anything...Bt I think I was to early to tell becuz I'm just hitting 4 weeks n 3 days;;;; Help Please!!

Comments

• Well did they test your hormone level? You normally don't see anything because you are not far along at all. Just calm down you're stressing out before you have info.
  • Yes they did on da 2nd n it was 4 sum thing went bk 2 days later 571 n after dat 865....haven't been bk since da 10th bt I'm going to see my dr tomorrow;;;; Well they be able to see something now????
  • At 4 weeks (not even) your baby is practically microscopic, so don't stress over this. You are extremely early on in your pregnancy.
  • Thanks becuz they were tryin to make me take the pill to kill my baby:(....Its my first so I'm just really scared about every little thing
  • @Buffiemommy2be
    Dont stress. If you were having an etopic pregnancy you would be doubled over in pain not able to do anything. The bleeding is normal too but if its dark with clots you should probably call the doc. Other than that youll be just fine. :) I was really nervous and scared too (i still am only 8 weeks and a day) good luck
  • Im pretty sure if you found out you were pregnant on the 22 of Feb. That you are farther along than 4 weeks ..... usually u can't even find out you are pregnant till 3.5 or 4 weeks. So if u assume u were 3.5 weeks when u found out and that was 4 weeks ago. You would be more like 7.5 or 8 weeks at this point. Hcg lvls should be at least 7640 if u are 7-8 weeks. And baby should be visweekAt this point to. I may be way off base with these numbers if u actaully are 4 weeks. But if u did find out u were pregnant on Feb. 22 you would definitely be farther than 4 weeks.
  • I had N ectopic and no pain I just started bleeding week 8. Hcg levels will raise really uneven but its not always a sign either. See your ob and they usually will send you to someone for ultrasound
  • @ 4weeks preg Ur only 2weeks so its just cells still they won't c anything on u/s till least week 5- 6 rising levels are a good sign bleeding most likely implantation bleeding I'm sure everything will work out stress less
  • @thankful868 i had an ectopic back in October and i had NO pain at all the only way they knew i had one was from an ultrasound. And my tube opened to where it was removed. So not everyone has pain. Had no bleeding or cramping. So make sure you know before you state things that may not be true.
  • I also had an ectopic pregnancy.. I had the pain, bleeding all of it. You're probably about 8 weeks not 4.. when you get a positive pregnancy test you're about 4 or 5 wks. Your hcg levels should be rising more than that. They will find out more exacctly with an ultrasound. For me they didn't see a baby and uterine lining was thin. They tried to tell me to get the shot to end my pregnancy as well but since they weren't 100% sure I didn't. I had emergency surgery a month after finding out on march 12th last year i was 8 weeks.
  • Do u mean u just missed ur period on March 19th BC according to what u said u had a period Feb 19th so if that's the case u would b around 4 weeks but if u missed ur 2nd period or found out u were preg in Feb then you would be 8 weeks and by 6 they can def see the baby on ultrasound that's when I saw mine they should have done an internal ultrasound tho would have been easier to tell BC at 6 weeks on reg ultrasound my bean was so tiny looked like a grain of rice! Good luck try going for a 2nd opionion b4 u take any pills.
  • Well I just had an u/s yesterday and im five weeks or so.. I started to bleed lightly and then just been spotting brown.. they saw the sac and the yolk but no embryo yet could it really be too early still? They didn't test my levels yet I get another u/s next weds unless I miscarry... but like someone said on here u are or should be further then 4 weeks b.c. u would find out then at the earliest... I don't want to be negative but I would look into getting checked again soon cuz wwhen I miscarried a year ago my lvls were like urs and they are very low. Just keep praying and remember everything happens for a reason
  • Well I just had an u/s yesterday and im five weeks or so.. I started to bleed lightly and then just been spotting brown.. they saw the sac and the yolk but no embryo yet could it really be too early still? They didn't test my levels yet I get another u/s next weds unless I miscarry... but like someone said on here u are or should be further then 4 weeks b.c. u would find out then at the earliest... I don't want to be negative but I would look into getting checked again soon cuz wwhen I miscarried a year ago my lvls were like urs and they are very low. Just keep praying and remember everything happens for a reason
  • Thanks ladies for da advice @314 babymama1120 trust I'm nt dat far along sweetie I would knw bt thanks!!! My last regular period was january 21 and everything was normal I took tests before n after january n got negative feedback february 1,4,&6 we tried again and on da 22nd I got a positive test bt I'm just going by wat dis lil app told me bt I'm goin to da doc today so ill let
    You girls knw wats really up
  • Fyi....ectopic pregnancies generally rupture within 3-4 wks...so you have VERRRY little to worry about. You should be out of the woods....no worries. Not to mention if u had ruptured u would have known...trust me, ive had one. Do not worry yourself just enjoy your blessing! Congrats and good luck
  • my ectopic ruptured at 8 weeks.. I would ask your drs if it could be a possibility bc its very dangerous if its not caught in time and ruptures