have you started to show yet?

13»

Comments

• Sadly mine is mostly bloating. I thought that i would show sooner since i have been pregnant before and started getting a belly between 12-16wks
  • Nope I haven't started to show yet and today I'm 11weeks and one day but baby I feel every bit of bing prego and its not fun
  • I'm almost 16 weeks with my second, and I'm not showing, but my husbands brother almos made me cry by saying I have put on weight. I've actually lost weight! And I just look bloated. I'm saad lol.
  • I lost 20 pounds right before I got pregnant and did it the healthy way. I stopped doing intense exercises and with the morning sickness I can't eat as healthy as I did before. I can tell that I have a little pudge on my belly, but i can't tell if its from the bloating and my body not being used to the foods I'm eating or if its the baby... I don't think I've gained more than a pound or two though.. I'm 9w4d. My jeans still fit, but after I eat I have to unbutton them, which is unusual for me... I can't wait to start really showing :)
  • i started showing around 13-14 weeks i kept thinking it was bloating but when i breath in it goes nowere an can feel everything stretching! my belly buttons also starting to look more of an outy and im on 15weeks 4days!
  • I thought it was just bloating until my appointment last Friday @ 10 weeks and my Dr. looked at me with a little smirk and said "oh...looks like your baby has decided to show the rest of the world it's on the way" as he took out a measuring tape. I wanted to kick him in the eye.
  • Im 8 weeks 5 days and can't wait to show. Ive always been pretty small and have noticed that I've been gaining "pudge" it just makes it look like ive had a few to many donuts! haha This is my first so according to what i've read I wont start showing for a while but I suppose I can hope haha.
  • I am 12w+5d and the baby bump is showing :)
  • So I posted the other day that I thought I was just gaining weight, but my doctor weighed me and looks like I haven't even gained a pound! I can't comfortably button my pants anymore either, so my little peanut is starting to show! I'm 10weeks today :) I have another appointment on Friday we will see what they say :)
  • I'm 12 weeks and I feel like I've been showing the whole time. I have a bloated belly. Now I'm just now getting bigger and I think its from my actual baby and uterus!
  • im 14 weeks +1 with our 1st and am huge !! my friend who has just had her 4th baby said i look like im bout 5-6 months lol. i have to live in jogging bottoms now as i cant fit in anyhing. I'm so excited and cant wait for our baby to be here =)
  • 14 weeks tomorrow and not showing. With all the stress eating during the winter I looked like I had a pregnant belly to begin with lol my daughters cmo abd inhome therapist have both said to me "oh you're showing!" I told then uh no its just fat lol I have stopped even bothering to suck in, only one pair of jeans can button and that's after a day of painful wearing..imnthinking of getting a shirt made up for the summer that says "it was triplets but I ate two" cuz I do not wanna deal with those you must be ready to pop comments all friggin summer lol
  • edited May 2011
    I'm 13 weeks and believe I'm bigger with this one than my other 2 (now 11 & 13).prego pants are super comfy though! My Co workers haven't noticed yet but I'm not sure why! Either way their on a need to know basis & they don't need to know! Bought a bikini a few days ago & I'm gonna rock that bad boy!!! Huge belly & all!
  • edited May 2011
    I am 11 weeks and I am not showing and haven't gained weight but I can still swear that my clothers are fitting tighter
  • @melodya I can't wait to rock the bikini with the baby bump!
  • I'll be 15wks tomorrow n I'm definitely showing. Me n my hb were at walmart last night n he says "ur pregnant as hell!” I stopped wearing my fave jeans.. I was doing the belly band thing was using a rubber band around the button, but it was just uncomfortable.
  • I started showing@ 9wks. I can almost promise myself the only reason why I'm showing so early is bc I'm so small
  • I'm showing at almost 13 weeks. Only I can really tell that its a pregnant belly though. To others I probably just look like I got chubbier.
  • I've lost ten pounds but my tummy is actually starting to pooch out just a little. I like it! :X
  • edited May 2011
    Im 13 weeks and I look more fat than pregnant, I hate this stage! I can't wait to get a big obvious bump so then when I'm walking down the street ppl know I'm preg rather than just fat lol I've already had my first random belly grab so its getting noticeable to others to :D
  • 17 weeks and not showing at all. Haven't gained any weight and still wearing all my normal clothes.
  • If it wasn't for the ultrasounds i wouldn't even believe it right now. I barely feel baby. Sickness is gone. I don't feel preggers.