have you started to show yet?

edited March 2011 in November 2011
Im only about 7weeks now and I already feel like im showing. I have always had flat abs and I started to notice a little pudge last week. Is anyone else beginning to show?

Comments

• Yep! Thought it was just my imagination but someone else noticed it 2day. But its more of a bloated look that a pregnant look.
  • *than not that
  • I'm 5 w 1 d and I can tell I'm preggers but this is my third baby! My hubby can tell too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm twenty weeks and not showing at all?!?
  • Lucky u! Unless u wanna b showing... then that sucks. I think I'm just bloated.
  • My pic shows my bump @ 10 wks. I'm 11w5d now, still bout the same.
  • i am 5wks 5dys and i feel bigger already but like @mshahir its like teeny tiny apple seed chocolate chip sized right lol so i am just attributing it to bloating but every person is different i guess so i dont know :/
  • I am 7wk1day. I can still fit in my 1/2 sz pants, I just can't button them (all belly). This is my first pregnancy so I am sure it is bloated and a little of my uterus expanding..but everyone has noticed. It's exciting!
  • Yea, sometimes I think im just bloated and other times I just think im beginning to show. My husband noticed it too Haha!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I haven't been able to do the button on my jeans since 8weeks preg an the zip wouldn't do up at 11, im now 19weeks an live in leggins haa
  • Im 22 weeks and u can barely tell im pregnant unless I wear I tiny tight tank top. Most strangers would probly just think I have a beer belly!
  • Im 4 weeks nd my pants feel so mush tighter
  • Im 13 weeks and ive had a belly for about 2 weeks. I look more fat, like a beer belly, than pregnant.
  • im 20 weeks and 2 days and i just started showing this week...
  • Im ten weeks and still no belly. It does get a pudge to eat at the end of the day tho ha ha
  • I'm 7 weeks and I look like I'm 3 monthes . I've found that if you loop a hair tie thru the button hole and hook it to the button no one even knows that your pants aren't buttoned
  • I'm 11 weeks and 5 days, I started showing at 6 weeks... Imma be massive lol
  • I am about 6 weeks n u can kinda tell that I'm prego already n my jeans r getting tight :( but this is my 3rd child n my dr was nice enough to let met know that with each pregnancy I will be bigger than the one b4! I dont know if thats a good or a bad thing yet :)
  • Im 7 w an 1 d I cant fit into my jeans at all I went from 120 to 137
  • Im 24 weeks started showin at 23 weeks. My belly is still small.
  • I'm 20 weeks, and two weeks ago my belly started to show and now is growing by the minute. No likey. Lol
  • I'm 21wks 1 day and dont look pregnant at all unless i wear a tight shirt but its crazy from the front i look pregnant but if i turn to the sideways i dont just a tiny bump :p
  • I'm 12 weeks and my pants are starting to get very tight. Got a little bump going on.
  • Im 6 weeks nd my mom is telling me i put on a little weight (she doesnt know im pregnant)
  • I'm 13 weeks and I already have a little bump.
  • Im my 4 weeks I havent even gained any weight
  • I'm 7 weeks and am about average weight but a few days ago I started noticing my stomachs protruding a bit already!? I didn't think this was possible..given with my son I showed early but I also was anorexic when I got pregnant I guess because its my 2nd? I don't feel very bloated either
  • This is my first, im 13+4 n im showing.