Natural Birth

Comments

• I plan on going all natural again for the 4th time. I believe anyone can do it and Breathing is important. I walk through most of my contractions and the birthing ball really helps too. I always wanted a water birth but never lived close enough to a water birthing center. I
  • I know some women have a higher tolerance for pain than others, so I understand what you mean @BeautifulOne. But you might just be surprised. :)
  • I would love to do a home birth. Im high risk for preeclampsia so it will probably never happen :(
  • @joyfulmama_my4th My pain tolerance is actually pretty high, but I don't want to do a natural birth though.
  • I'm going to shoot for a natural birth providing everything goes as planned. My mw also said that my wife can deliver the baby after she (mw) gets the head and shoulders out. She actually asked me if I wanted to pull baby out and that just didn't sound appealing lol!
  • @Jessica28 Now that's one thing I do want to do is pull my baby out. Now that's something that would excite me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @beautifulone the idea of pulling baby out just freaks me out for some reason lol. I'm totally ok letting the wife do it. I will cut the cord I think! Who knows.
  • Hoping for a natural birth but with a dislocated/broken pubic bone and hips that are out of alignment I'm not sure what will happen. This is my first so I have no idea what to expect, and I can't get an xray on my pubic bone to see what exactly is going on.
  • My pain threshold and tolerance are pretty high. It's my plan to have a natural no meds, but if something goes wrong, I'm not too stubborn in my ways.
  • Had a natural birth with my son... He weighed 9 lbs 8 ounces... Hope to do it again this time..
  • Im using the breathing techniques plus my huuby as support :-S
  • @holli- I'm using the breathing techniques and such too. My hubby is more nervous than I am. Lol he's planning on being with me the whole time.
  • I would try it but i don't think i will make it. lol
  • Me me me I'm going for water birth to I'm going to do it all natural :*
  • I'm going to try it natural too. I know many before me who had done it so I know I am capable of doing so. Plus I also watched the business of being born, its very very good.
  • Im trying natural this time, as long as the dr doesnt shhot me up with pitocin!
  • What would people do when 15 years ago there were no meds it was natural. i saw clips of the business of birth @ yummymommy1 yes it was
  • @jojom yes my hubby will be there also. We have yoga ball and all.
  • Def.doing a natural water birth! Best kind for you and baby
  • I plan on a natural birth at the hospital. I like being in control, so the epi scares me. Plus, I hate shots! I'm petite, though, so I hope the baby isn't too big!
  • Waiting on my natural birth, any time now.... been in pre labor for 3 days and I'm 9 days overdue. Went for u/s this morning and they said my baby could be as big as 10 lbs! Yikes! Looking forward to all natural at the birth center with my lovely midwives though, they will help me through it as well as my awesome support team - hubby and mom :-) just ready for things to finally get rolling here! Stubborn baby ;-)
  • @holli- I have a yoga ball but I just don't understand how it would help. I've always just used it for my stretches and such.
  • @jojom it will open up ur pelvic and really help during labor and delivery. Sit on it and move around in circles
  • @holli- really? Hmm...looks like I'll be using my yoga ball. Lol. Thanks. :)
  • No one believes I can do a natural birth. Maybe 3 people, including my fiance, have faith in me. Good news is I've always been one to rebel, and their doubt is extra motivation to give them all the finger after I rock it.
  • My mom thinks I'm insane, but I want to do it. The thought of getting a needle in my spine disturbs me. Me and hubby watched the business of being born together and now he's all for it. He's much more involved than he was before (not saying he wasn't involved, but it seemed like I was thinking about it a lot more than him). He's got a lot of questions for my doctor and he's going to make sure I don't get any drugs.
  • All natural! More afraid of what could go wrong with the epi.
  • @jojom youre welcome
  • I'm brave to have a natural birth, I actually want to have a natural birth. I kno some women can't take pain but its childbirth. I believe that pain relieve medication have effects in the long run for a child. If my mother can give birth naturally I can do it to! LOL