hows everyone feeling?

edited January 2011 in October 2011
Just hit five weeks today and feeling pretty good. Just a bit nervous. I go in for my second round of blood work Monday to see how my levels are progressing. Last pregnancy ended In a m/c. Hope all is well

Comments

• I'm 8 weeks. Puking a lot :(
  • Waiting to see if I'm preggers....the wait is killing me.
  • I'm doing decent. Sick every day for 18 weeks but today hasn't been too bad. I feel the baby a whole lot at times which I love :)
  • Im all good..im normal with a little preg on the side lol
  • @kritten lol that's how I feel! I'm 6 weeks, how far along are you? I'm just tired and sore, but not sick which is amazing!!
  • I'm just a lil queasy.. tonight has been more so than the rest but I'm hangin in there! Boyfriend has been great :) checking on me.
  • Same here im nine weeks and two days jus now feeling the naseousness and nothing i try to eat is wht i want so i guess jus juice and crackers and pickles for me:(.
  • I'm 24 weeks ok now just done nausia, dizziness n the occassional cramp here n there,.excited 2 meet bub
  • I've got all the symptoms except sore breast...and waiting to get a positive. Just seems like time is going so slow now... (:|
  • I'm 5 weeks just found out I'm pregnant and I'm always tired got to pee all the time and I get Moody quickly and sometimes lower back pain. But I'm also excited (:
  • I just found out on Thursday that I'm preggo with #2. With my first I had no cramping at all, but with this one, I have been cramping for the last week. Is anyone else experiencing this? I can already tell that this time around is going to be totally different.
  • Just found out yesterday preggo with #3. My face is broke out and peeing more than usual oh and sore boobs. Other than that just peachy! :)
  • edited January 2011
    I'm almost 27 weeks..I pee a lot. A little Moody at times.. i can actually see the kicks now. Amazing right!?but other than that I've been OK. No sickness thank God!. Nd my face broke out a lot! Doctor prescribed me stuff nd nothing has worked. IDK wat to do at this point!!
  • Sore boobs, Moody, sleepy, and crampy... basically PMS'ing, but pregnant. Lol
  • I'm 4weeks and 4 days due october 5th p pretty excited so is my fiance I'll be 19 before the baby is born have my first prenatal appointment february 9th at six weeks. I keep taking hpt's to make sure the baby is still here scared to have another (M) word.
  • I'm officially starting my 6th week today but besides soreness and being tired I still don't feel pregnant.:) I.remember last time I felt the same until the second trimester
  • Due 9/22 with our 3rd, sore boobs, dave breaking out like a teenager, exhausted and STARVING all the time, dont ever remember being this hungry with my first two!!
  • Face.breaking out lol
  • Almost 10 weeks...exhausted, pukey, moody, and hungry all the time!
  • I to have had some very slight cramping from time to time. Its normal, so much going on Down there! I've also been breaking out aswell. Other that that occasional bloating and gas.
  • Bloated, breaking out, cramps and queasy.exhausted and sore boobs.
  • Hey im 25wks today doing pretty good other my hips and my back.Keepping me awake but I keep teling myself everytime he kicks or I see my belly move that it will e all worht it in the end! I just hope the sickness doesn't come back c it didn't leave till 20wks.
  • I'm feeling ok, 6 weeks, crampy really sore boobs not sick too much unless I eat sugary stuff... I didn't think cramping would be normal for being pregnant. I don't get cramps with my periods but I've had them a lot the last few days, but they don't hurt bad, just make me nervous.
  • Wish me luck. 5 weeks and bleeding pretty badly. Sitting in the doctors office now.
  • @bellasmommy, my prayers are with you hun. I hope everything is ok. Please keep us posted.
  • Tested positive on Thursday. Now I'm 6 weeks with baby #2. Luckily I'm not feelin sick, jus tired and bad headaches an kinda moody.
  • Does anyone know how to get rid of all day sickness
  • @Kylieonnum4 if u find a cure to get rid of all day sickness please let me know! I have tried everything an nuthin works! Im 22 weeks
  • I'm almost 9 weeks and I am nauseaous all day but get really bad in the afternoon / evening ( that's when the nausea turns into more than nausea). I feel tired alot of the time and have mild cramping from time to time with sore breasts and some body aches( especially at night when im trying to sleep... bummer ). I am just super excited for my pregnancy and know it will all be worth it in the end.
  • The doctor took a blood sample to check my hcg levels. Now it's just a waiting game to find out exactly what is going on. But I'm bleeding and cramping, so it doesn't look good.