August baby

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Im due aug 12th this is my 2nd. Im sick all day I dont get no breaks. Im excited but a lil scared the baby is due 2 days after the fathers bday and 1 day before my sons bday. I cant take no more LEO'S

Comments

• Well with the new zodiac dates it says loes are from aug 10 to sep 16 so just try to have baby number 2 3 days early.
  • I'll try leos are so stubborn.. but besided that it doesn't matter if it will be a leo
  • I'm due Aug 19 an I want a girl but not if its goin to act like my older sister
  • I'm due Aug 20 and my birthday is Aug 13 I really hope I don't go into labor on my 19 birthday lol I want a girl also
  • @kandc1015 I took all the test on the internet that can tell u what it having before u find out an they all said a girl my mom thinks its a girl also an she's always rite
  • Everyone says I'm having a boy but I really don't think so I had a dream about a baby girl so I'm pretty excited but I think ill be happy with either I'm so excited do you have names picked out yet?
  • Yea I've had them picked out since I was a little girl I Jus always wanted to be a mommy
  • Aww... that's cute I have had mine picked out since I was like 8 lol but I never thought 10 years later I would be having a baby but everything happens for a reason and I'm so excited now
  • I'm 18 an I always knew I would have my first baby before I was 20
  • I never expected it to happen I was on the depo shot when I got pregnant and my fiance is so excited I wanted to wait until after our wedding which is Sep 17 but owell I just really want a girl and I want to name her jaydin rose Marie Wilson
  • I want a girl too my mother had three girls and all her daughters had boys... So I think this will be another boy.
  • My mom has 5 girls lost her only boy at 6months an #1 has two boys #2 has a boy an a girl #3 has a girl an I'm #4 an dues telling me that its a girl an she told all my sister what they where having #1 is pregnant again an my mom also said dues having a girl. My mom is the best with this kind of stuff. My older cousin tried to have a baby for 10th years an my mom told her she would have a baby girl with lots of hair when she turned 28 an she did
  • Wow... Mothers know what they are talkng thats why its best to listen to them. But if its a boy i'll be happy
  • I go to the doctor on the 9th an I hope he can see what it might be I Jus can't wait for my baby
  • I know how u feel I go to the doctors the 10th so excited. I so ready for august
  • I was ready for my baby I was suppost to have in June so kno I have to wait 2 more months but it will all be worth it
  • Yeah it will august will be a busy month for me due date son bday fiance bday too. Its going to be crazy.
  • I kno my sister is having her baby in July then me I Jus want to see the baby already I feel like I've been waiting for forever
  • I'm due august 12th with my first, can't wait for the belly
  • @2600wifey aawww we are due the same day.. Good luck to u :)
  • Im due on aug25 and im so ready!!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 10th...looking forward to the summer!
  • @sharitas2nd thanks n good luck to you as well! It's so exciting:)
  • I'm a Leo! Lol and I Love Me But We can Be Bossy But We Have Good Heads On Our Shoulders. So Give Us That. But I'm Having A Valentines Day BABY :) I can't wait to see my pooh. I had like 30 names before I was pregnant. Now I can only think of pooh "/ lol
  • @16andpregnant thats what I call my son pooh hes,5... Its nothing against leo my son is one but yall are stubborn..but I love my two leos