due October 12th

edited March 2011 in October 2011
Any new mommies due around October 12. This is my first and I'm so nervous yet still so excited. I haven't had any sickness. Just tired all the time I guess the full time job doesn't help. I just need a fellow prego friend anyone interested? ?

Comments

• hi there! I am due Oct 11th with my first. But I have spent the last 7wks throwing up lol. I think that part is finally starting to go away though. Now I am just hungry all the time hehe. Where you from? :)
  • This is our first as well! Im due oct. 9th... Our first wedding anniversary lol :). Im getting better with the morning sickness... Finally interested in food. Do u have a baby bump yet?
  • No not yet. I'm a thick girl so I think it will take me a
    while to show :(
  • Im from Detroit Michigan
  • Aww @somastar what an awesome due date. Our due date is 3 weeks after our first anniversary :) my belly is getting rounder, but I had a belly before I got preg. I can't wait til it actually looks like I am preg to people other than my family :)
  • @xkita90x I feel the same way... I am a big girl to begin with. Hopefully another month or so :) and I will have a baby belly instead of a jelly belly lol
  • LOL me too. I just hope when I have my baby I go back to the same shape. My physician said bigger girls should only gain about 25 pounds of baby weight. It's hard for me to k ow when I'm eating enough for my.baby. I don't really be having a strong appetite. Is that weird??
  • @somastar my due date is oct 9th aswell :-) my 1st too but i havny had any sickness untill yestetday and today. I think thats from my head cold tho. Im definatly rounder but i had a belly before aswell so people just think iv ate too much choc haha
  • I am diabetic, so I am only supposed to gain 15lbs. Its gonna be hard not to gain more, cause I have been an eating machine the last few days hehe
  • Hehe. Does that mean ur child will be diabetic?? Or is that not genetic??
  • Any we gain we can loose girl. Its just gonna be hard not.to get lazy. I mean its only the beginning and I'm already lazy. Then my physician suggested plenty of small exercise sessions. When do I find the time and where am I getting the energy from. Lol
  • I have type 2, so as long as I keep my blood sugar under control (which I do) the risk for passing it on is minimal. I had to put my gym membership in hold, cause I was going a few days a week... But our lease is up May 1st, and the rent would be raised if we stayed, so we have to save some money for a few months. I should go out walking, but we are having crazy weather here in CA so that isn't happening right now lol. I am going that since the vomiting has stopped, I will get my energy back soon hehe
  • Lol ya I know what u mean about weather. I just moved here to Michigan and year ago and am still getting used to the climate change. I'm gonna hate being prego during the summer. It gets sooo hot. Are u and ur man both working?? U all are saving to stay in the place ur in or to move? ?
  • I lived in IL for 3 years... So yeah summer is gonna suck in Mi hehe sorry. Hubby works full time, I work part time.. 4 days a week. My mom has been sharing an apt with us for the last 2yrs and I just can't deal with the stress anymore. She only pays a very small portion of rent soo we basically pay everything lol. We would love to stay where we are, but can't afford $1995 a month with the baby coming. So we are looking for a 1 bedroom place of our own again. Cause come oct it will be us, 2 dogs and the baby. The crappy party is we have horrible credit, but what we lack in credit we make up for with hubby school financial aid. It will be stressful finding someplace, but it will be nice to have a place of our own again :) do you work full time?
  • Ya I work full time its a killer sometimes. But we make great money and have such cheap bills. You guys have a great life set up though. Its like the perfect family with the two dogs and baby on the way. That's too cute. Ill pray that everything works out for u and ur family. My rent is so cheap here. I pay $400 for the top floor of a two family flat. We have two bedrooms a kitchen living room and small bathroom.
  • That's awesome. :) yeah the low cost of living is the one thing I miss about the midwest. We are hopping to find a place for $1000 for a one bedroom. Sounds like your guys are ready for that baby though, that is great. Thank you for the happy thoughts... I send them right back to ya :)
  • Thank you
  • My due date just got pushed up to Oct 12! It was the 21st...but after today nuchal screening Dr said important further along....baby looked big! Was either sucking its finger or touching its face....:) no sex yet...:(
  • Im due 13th xx i feel awful lol... Ive put on weight im so gutted.. Im now 75kg n i its where i been so sick ive eaten what i can keep down. Boo hoo x
  • Am due on October 15 this us my fourth pregnancy n last am happy with the pregnancy. I have 2 girls n a boy just that this pregnancy I sleep more, I dnt have all those morning sickness only if I smell something bad ill through up.
  • This is my first and I haven't had any sickness. Lucky me I guess. I don't even have a baby bump yet. Is that unusual?? I am a thick though so maybe it will com wit time
  • I'm due October 12 this is my 4th child
  • I'm due October 12, too with my first baby! I've been so sick and emotional... Its a great thing that the sickness is finally easing up but I want to eat everything. My mom and friends say I should be feeling movements, But is anyone else feeling movement and when should I be feeling it?
  • I haven't felt any movement yet either every woman is different.
  • @xkita90x I am a big giirl too. I saw my dr tues for my 14wk appt. She said it was still a little early to feel anything, esp cause its my first and there is alot of meat to go through hehe. I can't wait to start feeling those flutters. I know some women feel them super early.. That would be cool. It will just totally ease my nerves when I can feel my little peanut every day. And hopefully soon my round belly will look like a preggo round belly... It doesn't quite yet :)
  • @Stillsuprised I got a lot of meat too girl.they told u what u was having yet??
  • Meee too @stillsurprised I carry most of my meat on my tummy. I'm 14 weeks and 1 day today Doc moved my due date 2 days from the 15th to the 13th...I haven't felt anything yet but I had a dream last night I felt my bb and grabbed for my bd hand to feel i! haha
  • @xkita90x no not yet. We go May 12th to find out. I am excited! You?

@tandtsbb hehe I know we will feel it soon enough hehe and I can't wait. I actually had to buy maternity pants for work yesterday, cause the ones I was wearing are gettin snug. I have belly to hold the pants up just not enough to keep the extra top material up hehe
  • ugh, I dread maternity pants. For now, i've fell in love with campion brand yoga capris from target. They're comfy and stay up, and kinda have a folder over top that reminds me of maternity pants...there just black spandex-y looking things but I swear i'd wear them all the time if i had more than just a few pairs! I have no clue what i'll wear this summer in this aweful Nebraska humidity...ugh, i have a lot of cute sundresses but I feel like with a bump they'll become to short to NOT wear shorts or something...ew I don't wanna be the big fat preggo mom at the park whos showing off her lady parts to everyone:S
  • @Stillsuprised not I don't know yet. We are supposed to find out either on the 23 or the weekend afterward. Im so excited!! Not knowing is hard. It's like a secret only my baby knows. :)