any TWILIGHT MOMMIES here

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm am a huge twilight fan read all the books been to all the premiers I was just wondering who else loves itt

Comments

• I love it! Am trying to figure out how to do the breaking dawn premier and have a newborn who will need to nurse:)
  • I Love Those Movies, I Also Have All The Books And Movies! I Can Literally Watch Them All Day (;
  • I love twilight! I have all the books and movies, can't wait until breaking dawn!
  • Meee tooo the movies r great! But I fell in love with the books! Cant wait for breaking dawn!
  • edited March 2011
    I am most definitely a Twi hard! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn either. I keep re-reading the book. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
  • @mommyo3Soontobe4
    I already told my husban I will have a month old but I'm going I will be nursing too so he will be staying at home with him I will just pump ....... I can't miss it have u read midnight sun !!!!I wish she would just finish the book I'm team edward but I wouldn't mind having a bf. Like jacob.
  • TEAM EDWARD!! WOOT WOOT!! :D I AM CURRENTLY CARRYING HIS BABY ;) JK JK I WISHHHHHH :p
  • @mymonkeyfamily I fell in love with the books they are so much better than the movies ....
  • Guilty!! Love the books and have read each one 3-4 times lol. The movies are ok. I loathed the first one though. Can't wait for fall and breaking dawn :)
  • I'm all about some Jacob!
  • I love twilight bt Im so for jacob he's jus too kute :) but ive seen all the movies & hve all the twilight paraphernalia lol ima fan
  • @jmask
    I just saw online a maternity shirt that says my little nudger its too cute
  • I honestly don't understand the whole team edward team jacob thing....
  • <3333 oh it's love :)
  • @roCkingmomma I am the same way I have midnight sun saved on my phone.
  • Lol...i am team edward...well until jacob comes into the scene;) We get a big group of girls and go to all the previous movies befote the premier, so its a long day. I am such a freak after my babies are born I dont know how well I will do letting the hubby take care of my newborn for that long...not that I doubt his mad parenting skills! :-)
  • i like the books better! andif we're having a boy his name will be jacob.. not because of twilight, but just cause we like the name :) i work at borders bookstore so everytime i see a team jacob pencil bag or poster it reminds me of my lil one!
  • @Jmask I knew that I was not the only one lol edward is so dreamy I just read the book WATER FOR ELEPHANTS and fell in love now I wannna see the movie
  • I wish twilight would crash and burn!!!! LOL j/k not happy with how popular my daughter Bella's name became because of the show. ;)
  • @jmask - it would be all good until the bones breaking and eating through the womb stuff....

I am also team Edward. @Proudcastromama - I wish she would finish Midnight Sun too... Or the entire series from Edward's perspective would be great. I was all about Jacob until I read the books.
  • @paytonnoelle if I have a girl her name is gonna be isabella not cuz of twilight but just cuz I always loved that name ...
  • Lol @gehttobetty I am naming my baby isabella if its a girl I always loved that name but not cuz of twilight
  • edited March 2011
    @proudcastromama oh goodness..now we just need a future edward and we can get all of our kids together ;)
  • LOL everyone loves that name now. I just think its funny my daughter is 5 and back then there weren't as many Bella's or Isabella's running around.
  • I still love the name though :)
  • @mommyo3soontob4
    I understand but he said he wouldn't mind I just have been on a roll with all the midnight premiers and I don't wanna miss the most exiting one yetttt
  • @gehttobetty yeah I was thinking isabell or izabella just to change it up but I'm not sure b 4 twilight I said if I ever have a girl that is the name ...
  • There is actually a group for twilight moms. Haha. I'm the biggest twilight geek ever! I met the twilight moms at a twilight convention. Feel free to laugh :)
  • edited March 2011
    im not a big twi freak . read all the books. reading midnight sun right now. been to the premiers cuz my nieces asked me to take them. wore my "team I hate bella" shirt to the eclipse premiere. like the books better than the movies. cuz I like to read.
  • @TWIN_angels that is too cute but booo whys is she on the wrong team