teens getting ready to pop?!

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
I'm 16, 39 weeks and 1 day. Due April 11th! Who else is close? (:

Comments

• I'm not that close but wish I was :-(
    I'm 18 and will be 32 weeks tomorrow just really scared about the up coming pain and labor
  • Due may 21st
  • Good luck gurls!! am 37weeks :p
  • 18, 38 weeks and 4 days :)
  • 16 37 weeks due april 21
  • awe I wish I wus dhat close . not due til july . qud luk .
  • @kenziesmom216 im super excited... july isn't that far way(: I promise lol
  • I wish I was ready to pop! I have 4 weeks and 6 days left. I'm 18, 35weeks.
  • I'm not a teen mom but I was one I just want to say good luck to all of u and don't ever let anyone tell u, u can't do something bc of ur age and situation. Keep ur heads up and strive for the best for ur lil ones!! Hugs, kisses and best wishes ;)
  • I'm 19 and currently on day 4 of being overdue. Only a little sad since I thought i'd have her by this mother's day! Good luck everyone. :-)
  • I'm 18. My due date was actually April 1st but lil miss hasn come yet so my doc is inducing me this Monday April 4th :)
  • @zenasia_mommy good luck with your induction tomorrow :-)
  • edited April 2011
    all of u are lucky im not due till sept 9 im 19 due for num 2 :)
  • I was a teen mom and had a terrible pregnancy. But we both made it and I having number 3 this October. 9 years later. Keep your head up its hard but well worth it. Good luck all.
  • Congrats ladies I'm not even close im 18 will be 19 April ninth and just 14wks and 1day ugh sucks im not due until october 1st.
  • 19 and 30 weeks tomorrow! Due June 13th with my little boy :)
  • edited April 2011
    I ended up getting a C-Section because my baby was just chillin she wasn so active and her heart rate ended up droppn. But the worst part was wen they stuck their fingers inside of me and stuck the internal monitor on my baby also the cathiter as well I wasn't completely number. But the C-section was better to me id prefer that way instead lol labour was 11 1/2 hours
  • Im 20 :) .& 39 wks 5dys...
    With my 1st ...im due this thurs. But I think my bby boy is guna go past his,due date :(
  • 17.. 35 weeks tomorrow :) baby boy Hunter Elijah Davisson
  • 21 with my 3rd due may 11 which is just too far away! Hoping for her to come a lil early and b an April baby...then ill have march April and may babies. All that matters is she's healthy
  • Im 20 and im 35 weeks and 3days :)
  • OMG I can't wait til I post I'm 30+ lol I'm 19 and 23wks with a girl due Aug.21..I'm soo ready for my babiigirl..:-)