Omg it makes me sick

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
I cant help to find it disturbing that 12 year olds are pregnant. They can't even work, there mum probably still does everything for them and they are having babies themselves. When i was 12 i would never have thought of having sex. I hope to god my little one never turns out anything like this.

Comments

• I see it the same way! Some even plan it and than the reasons they use to think it makes it ok. They don't know how hard it can be with getting up at night the teething etc
  • what!!! well ive heard of it and knew someone when i was little but thats what happens when they start giving out condoms in elementary school
  • I thought I was waaaay to young im only 15 but 12?!
  • I know!, they dont have a clue what they are getting themselves into. or what they are getting their parents in to. i feel for the parents i really do. And their baby for that matter. A life should never be in the hands of a child.
  • somebody on this forum just posted about being 12 and pregnant and being able to not tell her mum about it. No idea.
  • 12yr olds should NOT be havibg sex. So sad. :(
  • 15 years is about the lowest i find normal and even then i still think its too young. but it also depends on the maturity level of the mother.
  • I was shocked too and disturbed ladies but lets not judge. Shes probably scared :/ but sumine does need to cinvince her to tell her mom cuz at 12 its hard to do it alone its hard at 15 16 n so own im 18 its hard cuz its hard getting a job :)
  • well she thinks she is old enough to have a child then she is old enough to hear the truth.
  • It is incredibly disturbing to know a 12 year old is pregnant, this is not the first time I've heard of this tho, when I was 14 I was watching Maury and not only was this little girl 12 but did not know who the father was! Its just so sad :/
  • I'm sure this thread isn't helping the situation. Just a thought
  • Lmao @mommyofangels saw that episode. Wanted to shake the suga outta her. That was the internet chat girl right?
  • Well then let all teen.moms be looked down on then lol jk jk :) lets not be rude ladies. Im hungry!!!lol
  • I understand that if ur 12 and get raped into doing it...God bless those hearts. but if ur doing sex already at that age u should atleast kno what ur getting urself into...and what could actually happen.
  • :o youngest mum 5, youngest grandmother 17. how do these girls get in that situation. Makes me so sad.
  • Well in that situation they were prob raped. Or are apart of a culture that embraces young parentage. But either way its rape
  • How is that even possible?
  • i could kill people like that. this is a fucked up world
  • @allie8955 - i completely agree.
  • Poor girl has 2 be so scared. Hopefully she has good support system. She sure doesnt need people putting her down. Never know her situation. hopefully she'll b ok.
  • Poor thing, i find it so sad that a bunch of women that im sure consider themselves adults have to put down a 12 year old like this. I agree its unbeleivable but my god i wanna go give her a hug and tell her its gunna be ok.
  • Ok i understand the rape thing but in that wiki article it said that the youngest girl to give birth was 5 years old??? Call me crazy but i thought u had to have your first period and actually ovulate in order to get pregnant?! How does a 5 yr old get a pd??
  • Yeah, I don't understand how that is physically possible....
  • @bellareust it says that she started bleedin round 12 or 15 mths
  • If I find all the information about the 5 year old ull know that she had a medical condition that caused her body to age at a fast rate and that she was raped
  • @newmummy_5 thats was beautiful wish ppl were like you :) ur gonna be a great mama
  • If you find *****
  • thnkyou @MizSamantha and @anadoll92 your both wonderfull women.