Omg it makes me sick

13»

Comments

• @gabschillin my mom was super strict! but really supportive so it was okay, I should have just told her in the first place so that I could have got bc in the first place. I hope I'm able to have my daughter openly talk to me. After that happened I felt like I could tell her anything and she stayed my best friend up until I was 19 when she passed away. She had a great sense of humor even when things weren't going right, but if she said I was out of the house heck I would have not looked at boys even longer, I live in Alaska, it's WAY too cold to be kicked out hahahaha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gabschillin thanks, she's in a better place, miss her like crazy tho. And yeah dads can be pretty uncomfortable about that stuff lol. Sorry about your moms being that way (its good that it ended up meaning something to you later, it would be sucky if not), I hope that my kids can come to me about anything, I guess I will see tho since this is my first baby and i have no idea what to expect ya know
  • @gabschillin and @Akmommy. My mom was always u better never let me catch u parents. I got in trouble at 14 and had to go to juvenile court and the judge told me on the record in open court if I was his kid I'd have been comin in there from the.dentist getting my teeth pulled out the back of my throat then told my mama to beat my a$$. From that point on u better believe I walked the line cause all Rhode years hearing call em if u want Imma beat u before they get here really sunk in as probable at that moment haha
  • @gabschillin I'm scared too girl! Lol I'm 25, you? @cetheridge lol yeah I had some juvie court time too but my mom already beat me before I got there haha
  • I agree with a lot of people on here specially the one saying ppl hate others talking down on her but calling her a little girl. Who knows maybe is just a sick joke because enough know that subject gets attention and she did posted something about not giving it up for adoption. If its all true at least she has the courage to go threw with it. How many 12 year olds want babies just to be loved? I think there is enough. I don't have any girls yet but that doesn't mean my sons can't get the deed done so I make sure they at least know all about it young enough but also can't keep them from doing what they're doing just hope nothing happens.
  • I forgot to add she made sure her bday date is in her comment so everyone can do the math.
  • && Thats Why Im Praying For A Son. Im 17 Weeks Pregnant &7 Would Have To Buy Me A Gun If I Have A Girl, SMH That Is Sooooooooo Sad Like Really 12 Years Old Having Sex I Couldn't Even Tell Yu What Sex Was When I Was 12. But It All Starts At Home Where Are The Parents Cuz That Just Beyond A Sad Sad Case, OMG PLEASE SEND ME A SON!
    X(
  • @Mommy2Be haha boys are just as responsible for it as girls. Takes 2 to tango. Just raise em right and ull be ok ;)
  • As scary as it is you cant help young people having sex, im not saying it is right but these things do happen n its best for people to know about it so that they can help with things like condoms. i first had sex when i was 13, however was with my bf who is my babys dad so dont regret it and as for work i was working weekends at 13. also i was on the pill the whole time, so having sex wasnt a silly little mistake becuse i was young, was because i loved someone, in that way i dont think it was wrong.
  • ps.. i do think it is not a very clever idea for people to be trying for a baby young. not trying to cause trouble.