Is it strange....

edited March 2011 in December 2011
I'm 4 weeks prego and I'm not sick, have sore boobs or feel tired. Is it strange to not feel any different?

Comments

• Nope, i only got cramps my first trimester cont ur blessings cuz u could still get sick
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 4w1d n due dec 2. My only symptoms so far are is sore boobs and I'm running to the bathroom way more than normal to empty my bladder! Lol praying I'm lucky n dont get sick!
  • 7 weeks..no symptoms. I keep hearing its normal.
  • I thought i was lucky until 6 weeks...then i discovred i was one of the unlucky ones! I'm 11 weeks and still throwing up every single day. Lol
  • I didn't find out I was prego till 6 weeks and the sickness hit me at about 8 weeks and is still with me,now I'm 14 weeks. Remember all women are different,you might get lucky and have no symptoms,or it might just hit u at a later time. Your fine :)
  • we have been ttc this month and so if it worked id be 3 weeks tomorrow... i have the sore nipples and they are gettting darker and bigger everday but today iv been extreamly nausas and tonight before bed im having slightly bad cramping is it normal to get it this early im getting scared i might miss carry bec how early i feel at first i thought i was just constepated sorry for tmi which when i finally did go i felt a little better but even after that iv been having some mild cramping should i be worried.... oh yea and im a first time mom if you cant tell im scared to death to miss carry i dont think i can emotionaly handle it if i do.... AGAIN SORRY FOR THE TMI BUT I JUST DONT KNOW AND WERE TRYING NOT TO TELL ANY ONE TILL IT WE GET A BFP
  • @g2bpreggers the cramping could just be implantation...I'm at week 3 today and my cramping stopped 2 days ago and I freaked out thinking that's it I'm not pregnant or I mc until I did research. Depending on conception impantation can take just under a week to happen usually. Good luck on a bfp
  • Ok..thanks ladies! I feel a lot better. I'm a 1st time mom and worry over eveything. :)

@g2preggers...I was cramping at week 3 and thought I was getting my period. Then a week later I was pregant. Everything I read said it was ok to cramp. Good luck!
  • good i havetn had noting today but who knows im so inpatient i cant wait to go to the dr and see if i am for sure
  • Im 17 Weeks && Still Get Sick Every Singl Day Soooo Yu Shoild Be Lucky Yu Arent Sick
  • @g2bpreggers i had cramping last week too thought my period bout to start but did a test and it was positive. I have incredibly sore boobs, slight naseau but most significant thing is my sense of smell.im like a bloodhound!! X
  • Still no bfp...but I'm not giving up hope I just hope I'm not one of those women who really think they are preg so much that they start really having the symptoms with out really being preggers...idk I ask my husband every day do my boobs look bigger do my nipples look bigger and of course that's about the only task everyday he really does when I ask lol jkjk he's amazing
  • I did not have any symptoms with my daughter... Well I had 3 nights of 'hot flash' type feelings w/ puking at 3 weeks pg. and then nothing. Got a belly at 7 months and then swelled at 9 months. No sick, no boob pain, nothing.... Now this one... complete opposite!!