WE GOT A STALKER... a ridiculous story!

So... I've been married almost 4 years, last year in Feb. Me and the hub was having issues and split, but still communicated. My hub and I used to go to this shop to get our hair twisted... long story short, he ended up dating the hair dresser... he came back begging in sept. When I was on the next page and doing me all the way and I took him back. He ended his communication with this broad and others cuz he was out there... and we got back on track and have been together ever since. In oct. This broad started texting me, telling me that she was in luv with my husband and was trying to get prego by him... I went to her shop with him to get to the bottom of it, he swore up and down they was done, she never came outside... instead, this broad texted me, telling me all that she was in luv and her God couldn't let her be with another woman's husband... she said some other particulars... I'm a singer and I had a show, of course he came and we took photos, she said he was lieing to her about me and all that... I went to his place (cuz we were getting back on track but still living apart) and asked him about these texts... he started to stutter and I slapped the dog shi* out of him and left... he finally confronted her ifo me and that was that... we went on... and she kept texting him... I called her and texted and told this broad, stop texting my husband... its over... he's back with his wife... she apologized and said she just didn't understand why and all this stuff... I slapped him again for getting caught up with a unstable broad... and made him change his number... now... he doesn't go to the shop to get his hair twisted but I do, another shop of course... so, I go a few weeks ago to get my hair done, they know I'm preggo and the loc community is pretty small. Anyway... this broad was really showcasing my husband as her dude, facebook and all... I slapped him again! It looks like she wants to get dealt with, but ima lady... a prego one at that... I let it ride... my hubby sees her in passing, and she speaks and says I heard your wife was prego, he was like yea and kept it pushing... 2 days ago... I got 8 texts from this crazy b*tch... first... yes, I was trying to get prego and I gotta test again, we have undeniable chemistry, we are in luv... u only married him and got prego cuz u knew he had feelings for me... (i 've been married to him, mind u) u were just jealous, that's why u came back... (he came back to me) and we may just have to know about eachother... I called, texted and told this crazy bitch that she was out her mind and went to her shop with him, of course this bitch wasn't there... I not only slapped the dog sh*t out of him again til his face was red, and pushed him a bunch, I kicked him out too... I was under a lot of stress understandably and didn't believe him and I know this bitch is insane... and obsessed and a stalker broad... he was completely remorseful and sad because he felt like this bitch was trying to make me lose my baby... and she was... anyway... the situation was taken care of... but I was soooo irritated and couldn't get to sleep until yesterday evening... I forwarded her some texts he sent me calling her all kind of crazy bitches... followed by... so he luvs u... Not! I hate that, she's almost 40... grown the f*ck up! She obsessed...

Comments

• wow thats crazy!!! i hope she leaves you guys alone
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I forgot to add... he's also been really remorseful and sad about all this... calling my friends to remind me to eat and get advice becuz I won't respond... I feel bad a bit... but not really! U invited this ridiculous bitch into my peaceful life... now this broad is trying to make me lose our seed... its dealt with now... and I found out that she didn't even had his new number... she was making this sh*t up... beware of stalker broads...
  • @due_in_july... yea, she better... cuz this broad is really ridiculous... I mean... I can't get over the lengths she's gone too... I mean, initally, I was going to get the truth, and not really get at her foul but him... becuz this is his fault... that's why I've lumped him up... and he's taken it... cuz he knows he's wrong... but now that I'm prego and still on this... now, this is war... and I got it being handled... but it does suck... these dudes don't be knowing... its crazy broads out here... for real...
  • @kerrideeRN... yea... your right... its almost a bit funny... cuz they really be bold... in her own mind... this broad really thinks he's in love with her... we got more than a few mutual friends... and I'm not gonna blast her on fb... I'm too old for that and she's older than me... and that's never been my style... but I will take it to her... after I forwarded the messages I made her feel stupid, sent her messages of him saying I'm sorry and I luv u and our daughter and this and that... and since she said congratulations in her first text... I was like... ooh yeah... by the way...were having a girl... and we're so happy... I know that made that broad mad... but I don't care...
  • well most importantly make sure to keep that baby safe. dont let her ruin this amazing miracle for you and your husband and hopefully now he has learned his lesson lol
  • My Brother broke up with this girl and started dating another. She stalked him. One incident was she was in his driveway and him and the other girl came out. Long story short she ran to her car, and got hit by a car, then ran into another car. Got in her car and got into a car accident. She had 2 broken legs. My brother still brought her around..
  • OMG I know this bihotch that my husband was talking to about seven months ago tryed saying to me they were just friends bull and she's married herself and her husband is dying of cancer wtf is wrong tithe these crazy bihotches find ur own men not married ones and these men need communication and not to tell some other ho about his sad little problems just cuz he's scared we'll get mad aaaaaahhhhh they were talking for five months
  • Oh p.s. were all good now and he doesn't di that s*#t any more thank God. :)
  • @due_in_july... thanks and I am keeping safe... I had to check my own heartrate and my baby's and it was elevated... too much... and I know he's learned his lesson now...

He's really attached to our baby... plays music, massages, lunch, dinner, fruits... he's on it... he was so pissed that I kicked him out, but he can only be mad at hisself and he understands that... we found out we were having a girl and he went and bought her a closet full of clothes and a cosleeper... next week, ill be 4mos... so... he's learned... but he's still out... we were moving in may anyway... so, he'll stay out until we move in may... by then, he'll value his marriage more... and realize that he can't be doing stupid sh*t...
  • I'm glad he came around and feels bad for what he did and didn't do. :)
  • I thought i was the only one Who had a stalker. This broad 47, my bf 30. she is truly obsessed with him. My story too long to post but keep ur head up and always looking forward... She tried to talk me into getting an abortion then lied to him and said i had one. Women are desperate ass creatures.
  • Just goes to show how men can do such dumb s**t. I too went through this, but in my case my husband must of kept telling this broad something cause she always ended up popping up in our lives in one way or the other. This b**ch told me to my face the first time we confronted her that if my husband calls her she will not say no.WTF! yeah Its some desperate women out there, and these men sure no how to pick em. I went back and forth with these fools for 2 years of my life. I regret it. Now im about to have our 4th and last child. I wish a bi**h would. Im older and have adopted a take no S**t attitude. I will bring the pain. THey want to get crazy.....I can get just as crazy. As far as im concern if hubby wants them dumb hoes...he can have em!
  • @momof22be... yea, I'm glad things got better with you and hubby... and that its all good now... he realizes what's up... I think this is the first stalker he's run across ever... and now knows how serious this is...
  • @lynn25... yea... they can be sooooo desperate... this broad is ridiculous... and its worse becuz she's well known becuz of her shop... I've heard her rep was bad with dudes... but now as a stalker... that's ridiculous... me and my hub are pretty well known too... so that makes it all the worse... what is this bi*tch really thinking... one call can ruin her... and will!
  • That's awesome though maybe he will be so scared to ever date anyone or take a break with u ever again. ;)
  • @prettiekittie31... I can dig it! And that's why I went up his head cuz he lied about this bit*h before and I knew it was coming from somewhere... I hadn't heard from this bit*ch since nov. So this was crazy that she'd text 2 days ago... off instinct, I went straight to her job, he came too... my sis called and was like... please fall back your prego... I'm like prego or not... this broad is gonna get it... and went up his head again... they really do be ridiculous... unstable, desperate and ridiculous...
  • @momof22be... if I let him back :) with all the nonsense... I need a break! Thanks :)
  • @snreda... sorry that happened with your bro... that stalker stuff is 4real:)
  • Tottaly understandable. ;)
  • I should make my husband read this. I always tell him that there r these crazy "stalker" women out there and he needs to watch out but i dont think he beleives ne. Lol. Hang in there ladies.
  • My bf was using the old broad for her money but now he paying the consequences...
  • @DawnwaarsBaby, lol, I went upside hubby's head one time....and I ended up breaking my hand. lmao didnt do it again after that....but I may have to go old school and get out the hot grits. :)
  • @dawnwaarsbaby GIIIIIRRRLLL!!! I had 2 respond 2 this post cuz I'm goin thru the EXACT very same thng right now! Jus like u me n my hubby split when an that's when he begin talkn 2 this girl an now that me n him r bak 2gthr she won't leave us alone. I've ran in2 her at the store an she was completly on hush til I left that's when she startd calln wantn act big. I've ended up puting a restraining order against this trick (not cuz I'm scared, but bcuz I'm pregnant an also hav 2 othr small children, cuz believe me id loove 2 get ahold of this broad) but I felt like I needed 2 respond 2 this cuz I knw how hard it is 2 deal with these crazy broads. I've had a hell of a time, its like u dnt knw which 1 2 believe. But just knw u aren't alone. U sound like u got evrythng under control but if u hav a day wher u jus can't keep it outa ur head feel free 2 get ahold of me n we can talk.. I knw how difficult it is 2 hav 2 handle smthn like this ecspecially while pregnant. Jus dnt let her get u stressd. She mad cuz u hav wat she wants. Take care mama
  • @simplyraven22406... yea, it is funny and sad at the same time... I think I left out a few smacks somewhere in the story, I'm sure... and after I sent her the texts of his response calling her all type of crazy broads, she hasn't responded... she probably went to cry... I think I heard the end of her for a few... but its still being dealt with...

@lynn25... yea, I know what u mean... she was paying him too and he told me that it was convenient... he was living on his own and she was paying his rent... but when u allow a retarded broad in your circle and they get attached... its curtains... they don't just go away... the last I heard from this broad was 4months ago... damn, can she move on... he's over her and back with his wife... she's got balls of steel...

@prettiekittie31... damn sista... u broke your hand... his face must of been purple when u was done with him... hot grits... yikes... but I can dig it... sometimes... they play too much... I had to ask him over and over... do u understand what's going on? He didn't get it... I'm like ur leaving and I'm done with this bs... he didn't get it... sometimes... they be dumb
  • @breewashington08... thanks and its good to not feel alone... I just don't understand bi*ches... I don't... what did she think... he was gonna divorce me and marry her... I'm like... if he wasn't being right to me... what makes u think he'd be better to u? Fool, I'm his wife... and if he's gonna get it right with anyone... it would be me dumb broad... I didn't burst her bubble and tell her while she thought my husband was her boyfriend was hers exclusively, he was with other people too... she was a payday... sometimes its like that... but she knew what the drill was when he told her, that he was married! I understand the restraining order... I may have to do that myself, if this broad send me anything else... I got a few friends that wanna give it to her... just becuz... but I'm like... me and hub will handle it... I recognize she's just jealous and really wants my husband... which makes it all the more fun to gloat in her face... in nov. I felt bad for her... as us being women and all, even though I didn't like her cuz she knew what was up... now... its on... thanks and I may hit u up on that to talk more about it...
  • @mommyof3girls... yea, let him read it... its a good warning...
  • She sounds too thirsty!! GIRLS are jealous of what a WOMAN has! Some just never grow up. Take it in stride bc she's not worth u n ur husband stressn over! Get rid of the trash in ur life (her & wateva else) n start living peacefully. Someone wise once told me that if u want ur man to be a king, treat him like one. I say start fresh n enjoy this beautiful time in ur lives!