any december babies yet :)

edited March 2011 in December 2011
Hopeing this is the month I'm due af the 30th so trying to find out the latest date to get a bfp so far :) xxxxx

Comments

• I'm 4 weeks 1 day....due December 2 with our first! Totally excited
  • Awww congrats hehe :) enjoy it while it lasts hehe :) my lil girl will be 4 in may and seems like yesterday I had her hehe, wishing u a healthy and happy pregnancy xxxxx
  • I'm due in Dec 5 with #3!!!
  • I am due for AF on the 1st. My bday is Dec 14th..my daughter is the 13th and son is the 18th. Hoping baby 3 will join us!
  • @mamafn3 congrats :) xx and @live4my2 fingers crossed for us both that af doesent show up then :) lots and lots of baby dust :) xxxx
  • I am having severe cramping and I went yesterday and he says he "feels something". Said either a cyst or could be a ectopic. I'm on clomid and it can cause the cysts. He did a blood test and I'll know Monday if its positive. Hoping its a cyst. But if it is and I'm not pregnant then no more clomid. Felt like my world crumbled yesterday!
  • I'm due Dec 4th:)...bfp yesterday!
  • @Georgia's_mummy thank you so much we're super excited ....good luck on the 30th!!
    we are going to the Dr on Wednesday for our first appointment! We've only told my parents so far....waiting for the Dr appointment to tell our other immediate family and probably a few more weeks until we totally let everyone know...but its so hard not to shout it out to everyone!! Lol
  • Af is due april 2ed for me hoping she don't show an hello everyone my name is lisa
  • @live4my2 I'm sorry hun I know its hard and heartbreaking but when the time is right it will happen my heart breaks everytime af shows her ugly face but I'm hoping the clomid works for u hun and sending out prayers :) gl hunni xxxxxx

@Decbaby_87 congrats hunni :) wishing u a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xxxx

@elisemw awww hehe I can imagine when I do concieve I'm going to find it soooo hard to wait till 12 weeks but ill try hehe awww keep me updated on how the appointment goes :) xxxxxx
  • I am due dec 3. I'm so excited. 1st drs appointment will be in 2 wks time.
  • Aww ty an good luck to everyone on trying an if u already pregnant congrats =) love this app already. U ladies r so sweet!
  • @Avery congrats and a healthy and happy pregnancy to you :) its so exciting hehe xx

@mommyof2angels sorry dident see your comment before still not awake properly hehe :p fingers crossed for u aswell hunni its horrible havint the 2ww hehe not long left though xxx and yep this app is amazzzzzing :) xxx

Congrats to @all preggers xx
  • I'm due 1st December with our first baby and we are so excited. Having had 2 miscarriages we are a lot more positive about this one. This is the one that is going to give us our beautiful baby in time for Christmas!

Congrats to everyone.
  • @mummydowding :) congrats hunni hoping this is a healthy happy pregnancy for you and brings u your xmas baby :) xxxx
  • edited March 2011
    Congrats to all preggers!
  • Is really hoping 4 a positive hopefully with my 2nd if I am it wud b Dec 16th praying it is. gd luck 2 u all ladies n Congrats 2 u all tht already no.
  • I was due for my af two days ago, I was told to wait to test. I'm nervous because I want this so bad.
  • @justaprayeraway if its late test :) gl hun xxx
  • I wud 1st pee of the day x
  • @georgias_mummy thanks, I'm on my way to get a test now..... I'll get two
  • Hehe @justaprayeraway ild use first pee to be extra sure but fingers crossed let me know :) xx gl xx
  • Ok I'll try first thing in the a.m..... :-)
  • Let me know :) xxx
  • Number 3 Dec 2nd
  • Congrats to all who know they pregnant an good luck an baby dust to all that's trying
  • First pregnancy, due Dec. 1st!!! What does bfp and af mean? I'm new :)
  • @Swiss_Mommi bfp= big fat positive and af= aunt flow (period) xxx
  • supposed to get af april 1st... my bday is dec 1st and daughter will be 3 the 10th of dec. we need to add one more in between us. I think my due date would be the 8th... I cant wait to find out... GL ladies!
  • My af is 4/3 if not due date 12/11 with our 1st and just found out my sister has possible due date 12/12